Flint Rap Site

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2002
www.2coldgraphiks.com
N.Ill-state said:
Yall got an online store for these Flint cds?
naw but u can hit up some mom and pops and they'll mail it to you. Some of the shit is nationwide and u can buy the nationwide albums from amazon.com.

Music Planet
517 Carpenter Rd.
Flint, MI 48503
(810)787-0099

Nu-Soundz
110 Flint Park Blvd
Flint, MI 48503
(810)789-8218

Millennium Music
3901 Clio Rd
Flint, MI 48504
(810) 230-9619

Nicks Records & Tapes
1102 W Pasadena Ave
Flint, MI 48504
(810) 785-3322

Record Town
3381 S Linden Rd
Flint, MI 48507
(810) 732-0080

Apr 8, 2004
Which Nigga Clan cd is the best and has the most Top Authority on it? What year is the cds? And which is the best store? I like that TA sound, who is similar to them and I'll check out that "Mr. Jakefella"

Sep 16, 2002
www.2coldgraphiks.com
N.Ill-state said:
Which Nigga Clan cd is the best and has the most Top Authority on it? What year is the cds? And which is the best store? I like that TA sound, who is similar to them and I'll check out that "Mr. Jakefella"
There are only 2 Nigga Clan compilations, "Raw" and "Rawest". Both feature Top Authority on one song and has beats from Dalo (Top Authority's old producer who produced they first 2 albums "Somethin To Blaze To" and "Rated G"). "Raw" came out in '95 and "Rawest" came out around late '96. I suggest "Raw" because that is the one I own. I heard "Rawest" a long time ago and can't remember the songs on it. Raw and Rawest techically have F.O.D. as the artists names. I guess cuz F.O.D.'s name holds more weight then Nigga Clan, and is more politically correct, lol (which is also probably why Nigga Clan calls themselves N.C. nowadayz). The best stores are Music Planet, Nu Soundz and Nick's Records and Tapes. Music Planet is your best bet cause they carry more of the older Flint albums then the rest of the stores. And defintly check out that Mr. Jakeafella Vol. 1. As far as who has a simular sound to T.A., I would say Ghetto Azz Niggaz and Modern Day Mobstaz. F.O.D. has the same rappin style of T.A. (which is natural cuz they in the sane Nigga Clan click) but their production alwayz lack to me. Also Mafia and 1.8.7. Mortalz have a rappin style simular to Top Authority.

Apr 8, 2004
D-Skrilla said:
There are only 2 Nigga Clan compilations, "Raw" and "Rawest". Both feature Top Authority on one song and has beats from Dalo (Top Authority's old producer who produced they first 2 albums "Somethin To Blaze To" and "Rated G"). "Raw" came out in '95 and "Rawest" came out around late '96. I suggest "Raw" because that is the one I own. I heard "Rawest" a long time ago and can't remember the songs on it. Raw and Rawest techically have F.O.D. as the artists names. I guess cuz F.O.D.'s name holds more weight then Nigga Clan, and is more politically correct, lol (which is also probably why Nigga Clan calls themselves N.C. nowadayz). The best stores are Music Planet, Nu Soundz and Nick's Records and Tapes. Music Planet is your best bet cause they carry more of the older Flint albums then the rest of the stores. And defintly check out that Mr. Jakeafella Vol. 1. As far as who has a simular sound to T.A., I would say Ghetto Azz Niggaz and Modern Day Mobstaz. F.O.D. has the same rappin style of T.A. (which is natural cuz they in the sane Nigga Clan click) but their production alwayz lack to me. Also Mafia and 1.8.7. Mortalz have a rappin style simular to Top Authority.
GOOD LOOKIN OUT. Imma check out some more of them songs and then I'm gon reach out & cop some of that shit soon.