Flash Website I designed for WHO? MIKE JONES!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 26, 2002
www.UpheavalDesign.com
thats pretty fresh boss. everything loaded fast and clean. heres some shit I noticed as a fellow flash developer.

the alignment of your menu, some of the buttons are off. it looks like you are trying to use a PixelFont, if so, they can only be sized to "8 points", otherwise they will be fuzzy like your menu. try setting to 8 and keep them all on exact numbers on your X & Y axis, no ".3" etc.

just some tips Ive found to be useful, good work, keep at it.

peace...

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
HAY FLARE...GLAD YOU CAME TO THA SICCNESS...
I STOP POSTING ON CHINGO CAUSE YOU GUYS DELETED ALL MY POST AND I WAS UP TO 400!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT GOOD TO SEE YOU HERE..HAS "MISS SEXXICANA" POST ANY PICS?
HAHAHAHAHAHAA

Jan 16, 2004
www.flaremedia.com
I appreciate all the positive feedback....

@upheaval
Good looking out on that pixel font tip.. yea I noticed the same too.

I'll be using more and more flash in my future projects.. I was always intimidated by it, but I pretty much got the hang of it now.. the next all flash website I'll be designin is for the tamale kingpin Chingo Bling. ya'll watch out for that one.

May 27, 2004
Upheaval said:
thats pretty fresh boss. everything loaded fast and clean. heres some shit I noticed as a fellow flash developer.

the alignment of your menu, some of the buttons are off. it looks like you are trying to use a PixelFont, if so, they can only be sized to "8 points", otherwise they will be fuzzy like your menu. try setting to 8 and keep them all on exact numbers on your X & Y axis, no ".3" etc.

just some tips Ive found to be useful, good work, keep at it.

peace...
mines stay sharp when i set the setting to "none"
right next to that color box thing, is that double aa box where u can set the sharpness and stuff... try settin it to 'none'