Flames Mixtape in July

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2002
mtb0303 said:
Kutt just posted a comment on myspace, sayin that the Mixtape will be out in July.
"THEMIXTAPE WILL BE OUT N JULY,SO EVERYBODY COPP DAT SHIT,GREAT SONGS AND HOT SHIT 4 EVERYBODY TO LISTEN 2...AND I'LLHAVE A PAY-PAL ACCOUNT 4 THOSE OF U I CANT REACH, 1 LOVE 2 EERY 1,FLAMEZ NIGGA,COPP DAT SHIT HOLLA...BLOODY KUTTY KAL...HOLLA...."
-KUTT

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Isn't that the song he did with Grant that used to be over the Toxic beat, they switched instrumentals I believe. It was called Trippin', or something. If I'm remembering correctly.

Great news though, been waiting for this for a minute now. Glad to see it finally dropping, I hope to get a copy or two. :)

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Psycho_Tech said:
"get ready" was the song they did over the toxic beat
That's right, I got things switched up. Trippin' was the other one with G. Rice, wasn't it? Been ages since I've seen any of the mixtape material and/or tracknames and such.

Sep 16, 2002
I've been playing Kutt's "Get Ready" and the "Kansas City Drinkin Partnerz" tracks off the Flames Mixtape at parties and the people are loving it! Can't wait to hear the other shit.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Heat, didn't you or someone else say not long ago, like a week or so, that it was already at the presses? Either way, glad to see things moving on this, been waiting for a good minute. I have no doubt it'll be well worth the wait though. :)