FLAME IS TWEAKED OUT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
Okay, I've been off here about two years, but remember him paying Snoop a lot of money for a song and video. Promises were later made about MTV (like MTV still plays music videos anymore LOL!) or some shit to that effect. Flame was talking to Daz etc. I can't remember off the top of my head.

Anyhow, where did it all go sour? And why?

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Idk lol he paid for the verse and video and got that, I don’t know what he’s crying about now he keeps going on how people are stoppping him from going big, he posted a video saying snoop was throwing up subliminal signs dissing him at a show he’s either on meth or mentally retarded or both.

May 16, 2002
Idk lol he paid for the verse and video and got that, I don’t know what he’s crying about now he keeps going on how people are stoppping him from going big, he posted a video saying snoop was throwing up subliminal signs dissing him at a show he’s either on meth or mentally retarded or both.
What show? A hologram? Like Snoop or any big named rap artist is going to have a hologram of a nobody rapper at their show LOL! Even if a big name felt you were good enough, you'ed be on the road with them touring, they would't use a money on a hologram LMAO!!!! SMH Dude thinks he's 2pac?

If he was going to pay for a feature, he should of just got it and put it out himself and paid cheaper. Sounds to me like he paid extra for a promotion and backing by Snoop's management. One of the infamous "Package deals" LOL! If you can't translate "Package Deal" into, "Which one can you afford to give me out of these?" It goes by the ol' car dealer's motto, "Big or small, we take em' all." In the end, Snoop has nothing to do with that because he, himself didn't negotiate anything other than performing. Now, he's asking Snoop to fix it, but money was exchanged by word of mouth and Snoop in fact performed on both the song and video. In a legal battle, you paid way cheaper had it gone through the proper channels and publishing, they delivered and you got what you paid for, done deal LMAO!!!!

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
What show? A hologram? Like Snoop or any big named rap artist is going to have a hologram of a nobody rapper at their show LOL! Even if a big name felt you were good enough, you'ed be on the road with them touring, they would't use a money on a hologram LMAO!!!! SMH Dude thinks he's 2pac?

If he was going to pay for a feature, he should of just got it and put it out himself and paid cheaper. Sounds to me like he paid extra for a promotion and backing by Snoop's management. One of the infamous "Package deals" LOL! If you can't translate "Package Deal" into, "Which one can you afford to give me out of these?" It goes by the ol' car dealer's motto, "Big or small, we take em' all." In the end, Snoop has nothing to do with that because he, himself didn't negotiate anything other than performing. Now, he's asking Snoop to fix it, but money was exchanged by word of mouth and Snoop in fact performed on both the song and video. In a legal battle, you paid way cheaper had it gone through the proper channels and publishing, they delivered and you got what you paid for, done deal LMAO!!!!
Good to see you back on the sickness bro! This site needs you

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
Thank you my brother. As you already know, I just been living my life.

Back on subject, you should get Flame to do an interview with you.
Haha maybe but dude don’t like me very much from the last interaction i had with em. Plus i don’t like to give people undeserving attention lol

May 16, 2002
I have a confession to make. As many of you who have known be through these boards know I'm humble and not into all that rah rah shit. You all can believe it, or take it with a grain of salt, but I put this on both my parents (R.I.P.) ashes that I have a close friend who knows Snoop personally. As well as a lot the legendary big names of the 90s.

I, myself never met Snoop, I don't ask to meet him etc. If I'm where Snoop is at, and I happen to be there with my friend and we're introduced, then cool. I'm not going out of my way to be a groupie. I've been connected with a few big names for my nephew's project, but that's not saying I'm going to blow him up yada yada yada.. It's simply for nostalgia on the artist my nephew grew up listening to because I used to play their music raising him. Nothing more, nothing less.

However, from what I been told in simple conversations is that Snoop is a very humble person. As everybody already knows, he donates money to Long Beach and coaches a football team etc. My friend brought up about a month ago that he had unreleased verses and hooks from Nate Dogg (R.I.P.) and was giving them to Snoop and didn't want any money for them. Snoop took them and still broke my Homie off with some good change (Now I know where the money came from LOL! j/k).

He went on to mention that Snoop doesn't always charge for verses. He likes helping out youngsters and underground artist from time to time. I'm taking Flame didn't catch him in one of those generous moods LOL!

Last edited:
Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA