FLAKO LOKS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2007
anyone knows if that's the same Flako who dropped album with Chino Montana a few years ago and was featured on Chino's solos ?
i was just bout ta say....

NOPE!

thats FLACO LOC from CONCORD and that nigga aint coppyin no one lyrics....tha flaco from concord could prolly eat most ene'z lyrical wise,i dont know him but ive kicked it wit chino a few times and no thats not tha same dude....so dont get that twisted kuz i dont think tha cali sick fam would want to be associated with that cat,no disrespect but east bay homiez on a different tip feel me?

and if i was out of line for speakin on any of this let me know kuz i thought i did that proper....

925 2 719

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
^ Yup Dat Would, He Came Hard On Tito-B's Beat!, its everyone two cents and i put em up since i tho most of you dat hadn't hear his shit can n say what they think, i dont talk to dude, but my homie was lockd up wit em in Y.A, but my homie is in prison now and they shipd him out of state to OK From Soledad prison