FLAGS!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
HAPPY FLAG DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really don't have a problem with people that want to fly the U.S. flag. That's cool and respectful of them.

BUT

What i do have a problem with are these fair weather patriots that disrespect the flag because they really aren't patriots. They just want to be part of the flag waving club.

People that put flag stickers on their cars = Un Patriotic
People that wear flag clothing = Un Patriotic
People that eat on flag paper plates and wipe themselves with flag napkins = Un Patriotic
People that fly the flag at night with no light on it = Un Patriotic
People that fly the flag in the rain or snow = Un Patriotic
etc

It's disrespectful and ignorant.

hahahahaha flags hurray!!!

**goes to buy the freedom kit*

"$12!

12 different sized flags you can stick everywhere!
The freedom kit for $14.99!

Upgrade:

For $10 get the patriot pack!

10 differnt flags!

10 MORE flags!

10 bigger sized flags!

Be a better patriot than the people and get the freedom kit! Out do your neighbors and let them know you're better than the freedom kit people.

22 different flags!

Stick em on your car, stick em in your windows, stick em in your office or in your cubicle, shove em up your ass (we've got special flags to shove up your ass while you're sleeping - no reason not to be a patriot while you're a sleep. Come on don't let those terrorists win if you don't have a flag in your ass the terrorists win). Always have flags; give your children flags. Everyone should have a flag! Flags, flags, at all times flags.

Eat the flag, yes eat it!
SPECIAL EDIBLE FLAGS!

Have flags grafted to the inside of your eyelids so at all times you have flags. Flag pills to eat so you'll shit out a flag!

THAT"S TRUE PATRIOTISM!

Don't be asleep on the job America. Order today!

all flags made by chinese prison labor, guaranteed. GUARANTEED! "

the flag waving cheer leading rah rah bullshit hasn't died down.

what a bummer that shit is.

I get it yea i get it. The first week i get it. Especially when there's like firemen around you wave it at the firemen and you go "yea". I mean after like 4 months you see these fuckin trophy wives with their $80,000 lexus SUV's driving around with flags, you're like "shut the fuck up stop it!"
It doesn't mean anything to you it's just a completely empty gesture.

It's like what does that mean to you?

"it means united we stand."

No, i read the bumper sticker. Tell me in your words what it means.

"it means . . . these colors do not run"

They're just part of a club. They're just excited to be part of the flag waving club on their street.
"Look we're all waving flags! hahahahaha giggle giggle flags hurray!"

And it's such an empty gesture it's so full of crass commercialization. You know like 24 hours after those fucking buildings went down people all over the country were going "HAHAHA i own a flag distribution thing, Hello! Hello, ribbon money. Hello, flag money."

P.S. David Cross is great.