Fl Studio for Mac OS (IL lookin for beta testers)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
beta testing wont start till late sept/early oct according to the google.....but if anyone finds it holla @ me!

Sep 25, 2005
:mad:I've heard of people running it with a third party "wine bottle" program or something but there were bugs. Glad to see they're making it official. Too bad I broke down and bought a pc a month or two ago, one of the main reasons was so I could run fl again after I'd switched to Mac.

Apr 26, 2006
Probably going to be tons of bugs or just issues in general. One probably being latency. Probably requires higher CPU usage as well since it's running through a wrapper. Also, how do you install PC VST plugins on a Mac for use in FL since FL doesn't utilize AU plugins? :ermm:

As much as I love FL Studio, they just need to re-code the damn program altogether and make a proper Mac version. Keep all the features the same, but just give it a fresh new look and code update. It's just way too fucking cluttered now. The best thing about FL imo is the ability to quickly lay down ideas and the Piano Roll is amazing on the eye. By far the nicest piano roll to work with imo. I also like how FL scans for new plugins by just locating the .dlls, rather than scanning and silently running/testing them like most other DAWs do. Most DAWs take for ever to scan or end up crashing during the scan, FL is lightening fast in that regard. Those are the lil things that keep me coming back to FL.