FIRST WEEK AND AZ D-BACKS ON TOP OF THE WEST!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2002
Sorry Jizzin! My team won tonight too! WARRIORS you bitch. Learn your place, square. Weird ass Arizona homo. You must be from Tenopah.

Jan 12, 2007
D.I.R.B said:
Sorry Jizzin! My team won tonight too! WARRIORS you bitch. Learn your place, square. Weird ass Arizona homo. You must be from Tenopah.
LMAO

talkin all that gay shit..get the fuck outta here! South PHX!

WTF iz tenopah??

May 2, 2002
D.I.R.B said:
you mean tonopah?

how do you know about tonopah? that's a new town thats still being built way out in the west valley. Lot of broke folk are moving out there cuz houses are cheap as fuck.. I dunno bout "weird ass" people living there.

Jun 15, 2005
"Weird Ass" people in Arizona, period. Mothefuckers come out here and don't know how to fucken flow with traffic.

"STAY IN THE SLOW LANE, FUCKTARD!!!!"

Jun 23, 2002
PHX Sun said:
you mean tonopah?

how do you know about tonopah? that's a new town thats still being built way out in the west valley. Lot of broke folk are moving out there cuz houses are cheap as fuck.. I dunno bout "weird ass" people living there.

Yea, Tonopah! I knew I spelled it wrong. Me and a couple of my homeboys took a roadtrip like 4 years ago from here to Tucson to visit my homeboy that went to UofA. Well my friends shitty Honda Accord breaks down in the middle of nowhere in the desert (ie tonopah). That place was fucking scary. It was all deserted at the time with 1 diner and that's it. To make it even worse, damn near every one there looked like one of those fuckers from 'the hills have eyes', all weird looking and shit. It was seriously like a movie. They were all on something too. Asked us repeatedly if we had any coke. I guess a shitload of cars break down around there because this one guy there had a mechanic shop and he would buy the fucked up cars from people. He deemed my boy's car unfixable, he blew out the engine or someshit. Gave him only $300 for it LOL.

We took a cab to Phoenix (like an hour away), then had our boy pick us up from there. But man, I was happy as fuck to get out of Tonopah. That place was scary. It's crazy they're building that place up now. We joke about it to this day.

Sorry about the 'weird people AZ crack', that was intended solely for AZ Jizzins useless ass.

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

D.I.R.B said:
Yea, Tonopah! I knew I spelled it wrong. Me and a couple of my homeboys took a roadtrip like 4 years ago from here to Tucson to visit my homeboy that went to UofA. Well my friends shitty Honda Accord breaks down in the middle of nowhere in the desert (ie tonopah). That place was fucking scary. It was all deserted at the time with 1 diner and that's it. To make it even worse, damn near every one there looked like one of those fuckers from 'the hills have eyes', all weird looking and shit. It was seriously like a movie. They were all on something too. Asked us repeatedly if we had any coke. I guess a shitload of cars break down around there because this one guy there had a mechanic shop and he would buy the fucked up cars from people. He deemed my boy's car unfixable, he blew out the engine or someshit. Gave him only $300 for it LOL.

We took a cab to Phoenix (like an hour away), then had our boy pick us up from there. But man, I was happy as fuck to get out of Tonopah. That place was scary. It's crazy they're building that place up now. We joke about it to this day.

Sorry about the 'weird people AZ crack', that was intended solely for AZ Jizzins useless ass.

LMAO, that sounds exactly like that movie "U-TURN" with sean penn and j-lo. J-Lo lookin fine as hell..haha but nah your story sounds exactly like wat happens in the movie...well wit crazier shit

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
Maniac541 said:
stupid sig. I wish all the pitchers would throw some chin music every time bonds comes up. If he breaks the record i hope to god a-rod or pujols shatters it.
if A-Rod came out that he uses steroids would u still be a fan of him?

Jan 12, 2007
D.I.R.B said:
muthafucka you talkin about tucson haaaaahahahahahaahahah dont even try to bring up tucson with were im from homie its two different worlds FUCKIN NERD!!!!..making me talk shit on the internet DAMN!!!! lol
oN THE REALLY YOU THE SQUARE

Jan 12, 2007
enserio said:
"Weird Ass" people in Arizona, period. Mothefuckers come out here and don't know how to fucken flow with traffic. "STAY IN THE SLOW LANE, FUCKTARD!!!!"

Hatin azz muthafuckaz..but the taffic on those free wayz really be crazy though..you the type a mutha fucka to make me beat the fuck outta you on some road rage shit!!!!

May 2, 2002
yeah tonopah is way out in the boonies.. it was probably like that a while ago. but PHX has been pushin all the minorities out there. They're taking down all the housing projects in south phx and making the poor folk move to tonopah. I got a few friends how there.. its like an hour drive

Dec 28, 2004
If you think that the D-backs are gonna battle it out till the end with the Dodgers and Padres then I don't know what to tell you homie....Talk to me in September when your 14 games out.