First official track!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 13, 2009
Sorry if it was a bit loud....had the song on my mp3 and just stripped it off....

ill fix the audio levels once i get back to my house.

on a side note, im the 2nd guy....This song was more of a rough draft to see what i could do....

Aug 13, 2009
I just started this fresh out of highschool.... (graduated just this may)
Wasnt diggin going into computer programming and shit, but producing beats and what not always interested me. Lately ive been looking up different programs and hardware to better mix/master vocals....

The mic ive been using is: http://www.audio-technica.com/cms/wired_mics/c75c5918ed57a8d0/index.html

and just been using adobe audition 3.0 with some vst's to mix it.

But i plan on droppin more money into making a studio once i get a better job....

Besides what better place to get criticism from than the siccness where you guys are honest to the bone!

Jan 11, 2011
THIS SHITZ SOUNDZ LIKE MI SHIT WHEN I FIRST STARTED OUT BRINGIN BACK MEMORIES N SHIT BACK N 7TH GRADE.. YALL JUSS GOTTA FIND YOUR FLOW N RIDE THE BEAT NSTEAD OF THE BEAT RIDIN YALL LYRICZ AINT ALL THAT BAD RHYTHM JUSS NEEDZ WORK N AINT THAT A BONE THUGZ N HARMONY INSTRUMENTAL FROM THAT SONG EXCTASY?
N LMFAO @ SKAREKROWZ EAR COMMENT

Mar 17, 2010
youtube can offer alot of help homie look into it,but we all gotta start somewhere shit i started off wit a rock band mic usb type shit and used audacity to record on it but after awhile i started investing on better music shit

Aug 13, 2009
youtube can offer alot of help homie look into it,but we all gotta start somewhere shit i started off wit a rock band mic usb type shit and used audacity to record on it but after awhile i started investing on better music shit
Thats what i started to use too but i couldnt get shit to sound right with it, so i stepped up on the mic first, got my paycheck rollin in next week. Gonna see what my next piece of equipment will be.