First impressons...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2002
www.jtrey.com
Well...I finally got around to comin' to your forum. And to be perfectly honest I came cuz I saw, from Raptalk, you banned Tadou from your forum.

I checked out your website and hit up two of your mp3.com pages. I listened to a few from each but outta em all I was feelin' LYRICIDE off of BYRDIES page. I think on a lyrical tip from two listens I liked the first guys verse the best. The second to last guy had a grimey big voice which was pretty nice. But I think I liked the last guy's voice overall. Did he have his vocals doubled up all the way thru (or does he always sound like he does?).

Just lettin' you know I dug your ish. Good lookin' out on the music you got.

Skylar Johnson
Eastside Affiliate
J Trey Member

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Welcome to the SLR forum! (aka The Tadou Free Zone....lmao!)

Thanks for takin' the time to check us out and for the love bro....we appreciate it.

The order on "Lyricide" is Byrdie, Madd Dogg, J-Dub, Holiday, Sarkastik & Syko. For Syko's vocals we do 3 seperate tracks that are layered to give it that bit of a "harmonizing" effect (now you have the secret recipe...lol.).

Jan 13, 2003
Mr. D-Sane said:
Welcome to the SLR forum! (aka The Tadou Free Zone....lmao!)

That has a lovely ring to it. Whats up with the new stuff D?
Give me a run down of what you got comming out. I hear all this new shit, but I want copies for myself.
DANADANK