first DUI

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
yup got mine last july third. dumbass you shoulda known better. take the l or fight it if u really got money to get it dropped. best bet it find a diversion u can actually stand and do the classes. found the best spot in my city and was done in 2 1/2 months point blank period court papers signed....deal with it...

Jul 25, 2007
i jusgot hom and got LUCKY AS A MUTHAFUCA!!!111 I was drunk as fuc, got done droppin my homie off, get out to the main stret and the fuckin cop lights flash im trippin becuz i new get cougt up I get pulled over and the cop was a dude that I knew back in highskool that i use to hook up wit dat work all the time . He saywsup and how u doin type convo and just sas its all good and lets me go. Its good to know cats in da poldsicec aceademty. hahahahahaahldskh BITCH!!!!!!

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
yes,... i dont even know where my car is right nowe

i was trying to drive toi jack in the box... i was on the phopne with my boy and he was like how u gonna get to jack in the box if you aint got your car... i was like fucccccccccccccccck

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
i was with a friend who got one right around the clock struck 12 so it was thanksgiving day. He was in a stang driving hella fast though, he kinda had it coming. I felt bad for him though, shit had to ruin his turkey day.

I got mine maybe a week or 2 after the 4th of july, didn't even get pulled over. I got popped due to a real fucked up set of circumstances. Its what i get for hanging out with 3 of the most insane people from my hometown. I was across the street at 7-11 getting more beer and drove across the street to a bar where there was a sheriff hidden behind other cars in the parking lot. They probably saw me buying beer and saw my nut-so friends stumble to the bar from across the street and assumed i was drunk too and it was a wrap. I swear you don't know how drunk you are until they give you that fucking field sobriety test, i blew a .16 so i was reasonably hammered.

Nowadays you gotta play it smart, if they catch you it sucks really bad and the punishment for DUIs will always get worse.

May 25, 2009
damn thats fucked up i took the blood test that shit can save u from getting a dui that extra hour they took taking me to downtown n shit got my shit down to a .07 but yea your fucked.

Dec 9, 2005
^ Actually that's the worst thing you could do: The Blood Test.

According to my lawyer, its nearly impossible to fight the accuracy of a blood test; whereas the accuracy of a Breathalyzer can be disputed by .01-.03, which could be the difference between getting a case dropped or not.

Really though, the DUI should be the least of your worries...not everyone has the same legal team as Dante Stallworth.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Some places it matters if your key is in the ignition while in your car, and clearly much better for you if your keys are put up.
one night I was sitting in my car with a few people drunk as fuck and just finished smoking a blunt in this girls car... parked right next to mine

I had the keys in the ignition and the stereo... just chillin smokin a cigarette... hella high and hella drunk... cope rolled up on me... told me they could give me a DUI just because I was drunk in my car with the keys in the iginition... I told em I wasnt driving... and staying the night at the girls house where my car was parked in front of... he kept trying to make me admit I drove drunk but I never would admit it... luckily he ended up letting me go

I dunno if it was because he really couldn't give me one or if he was just being cool... but shit *knock on wood*

I do drive drunk... not as often as I used to because I don't even drink and go out as much... yesterday I didn't drive at all though... good thing because I was drunk out of my mind

Jan 30, 2007
Welcome to the club! I got mine in 2005 and spent around 5k in fines!, you might be spending more than that though...

^^^Damn! I got my DUI 2 years ago memorial weekend and fines added up to just over 2 g's, did u hire a lawyer to try and get it reduced or somethin?

and yeah fuck drivin anywhere during vacation time i stay my ass at home and get my drink on i learned my lesson

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
I've had 3-4 alcohol related accidents outside my house. I live on a corner off a main street, with a brick wall on the corner of the lawn, closest to the street. One time a dude in a lil pickup truck swerved across the street, took out 20 feet of fence, tried to correct his driving, did a 90 degree right hand turn, gassed it and slammed it into the brick wall. He died en route to the hospital. Two other times cars have come so far wide around the corner onto my street that they go into the opposite lane (toward my house) and hit our fence or car. They hit my car (which was parked on the street) so hard, it broke the right side wheels off their axle, and the entire car got hit up onto the sidewalk. Both times the driver left their car and booked it down the street/thru my backyard.

Dec 26, 2004
Congrats to you, your in!! LOL

Got mine 2 years ago. Jus be glad you didnt get into an accident. Now get ready for all the fees N fines, hadda spent at least $4000 altogether!! Should try to sign up for those classes before court so itll look good that you admit you have a drinkin problem.
Good luck.
Took taxi 2x's when out drinkin, shook my head stupid thinkin I shouldve done this before.

DaBay

Sicc OG
Jan 27, 2005
No i aint planning on another one so quit talking shit

but i got my court aug 24th
should i just wait until august to go to court?