First Degree The D.E. "Dont Be My Pleasure" The Movie!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
It had a real good creepy feel to it. I appreciated the extra dialogue you wrote for Tyrone. You really made him seem to be unstable enough to come shoot you in a fit of of hatred. Can't wait for the next video.

Aug 4, 2002
www.soundclick.com
honest two cents, the tyrone shit is hella funny! but i think the rant of hate while driving is longer than it needs to be. i was hoping it was bout to be a video, with you eatin coo chicken strips and shoveling rubble.

love how dark it is, the close up shots of your face and shit are dope, the expressions you make always crack me up, well done. like someone said coo cameos of your folks, thats dope, its always good to see new DE material

only let down is that it was only an interlude movie not an actual music video i love Dont Be My Pleasure.

well done de, that was giving props to yooz!

Aug 4, 2002
www.soundclick.com
honest two cents, the tyrone shit is hella funny! but i think the rant of hate while driving is longer than it needs to be. i was hoping it was bout to be a video, with you eatin coo chicken strips and shoveling rubble.

love how dark it is, the close up shots of your face and shit are dope, the expressions you make always crack me up, well done. like someone said coo cameos of your folks, thats dope, its always good to see new DE material

only let down is that it was only an interlude movie not an actual music video i love Dont Be My Pleasure.

well done de, that was giving props to yooz!