First Degree is Shlumpulicious! in "Whatever You Like"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
The 1st D.E. cd I ever owned was not too long ago, maybe 08, I went to a nickatina show with some friends and as we were leaning I noticed there was a cd place right on my potnas door vertically lol. I pick it up and it "Look Me In my Face Tho", the madness has been in my memory since. Also props on your coproduction work on that Nick Peace cd "Dope Tracks 4 Rap Cats".

Big Rich

Rest In Peace
Oct 20, 2003
first degree is too fuckin much. godamnit i know i asked and you replied but, right at :53 right after you ran passed the sheriff you throw your hands up in the air to someone im assuming you know like "well how the fuck was i supposed to know a sherriff was gonna drive by?!" but you have the mask on so you see no facial expression. only body expression. and at :53 that shit had me in tears after re-watchin it just now. just imagine explainin to the sherriffs why a black man running around like a jerk in a suit and tie and joker mask. thank you. you just made my day with that one. oh fuck that moment alone just made the sale.

1God

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2010
FUcc yes. Imma climb up to PZ right before I press play.
And I'll be lighting caterpillars up as the album goes on.

1God

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2010
Yarrrrramean, Yarrrramsayin'? That's some Tech N9NE shit LOL.

"Triangle Buss" doesn't really fit, though.

Who played the piano on "Inappropriate"?

This is all sounding so very dark. Can't wait for it to drop.