First Degree is Shlumpulicious! in "Whatever You Like"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002
www.fahrenheitrecords.com
To The Mighty Mighty Friends of The Fahrenheit Agenda!!! You are the engine that keeps me going. It is Us in the spotlight now! With no further ado, may I present to you "Whatever You Like"!!

Your input is respected and welcome. Just a fun lil insight of the inner battle of Shlumpulicious. This is the hardest album Ive ever made. The pressure was on. It has the most lyrics of any album Ive made, with some songs with 4 verses and one with 5.

FOR FIRST DEGREE INFO AND AUTOGRAPHED CDS visit...
FirstDegreeTheDE.com!!

Next single from the Shlumpulicious album...
BANG! ...featuring BeGee and Soupbone. HARD DEN A MUTHA KCF!

Im gunna let you finish your Dinner and have Shlump come out in May. Finish up, cuz dessert is hard.

First Degree The DE
Shlumpulicious!

Jun 11, 2004
Sick de, fukin sick. Beat slapps, lyrics and flow are on point. Less different delivery and more straight buss, I like it. Youz a fool for dancin in front of mcdonalds in that mask, peeps be like WTF stopping traffic causing accidents and shit lol. Good shit, Lookin forward to the next vid. 2010 is the year for sac rap.

Feb 19, 2006
Yes!! I can not fuckin wait! when you said best album ever, i kinda doubted it... that was a big statement on your part. Now I see you ain't fuck wit my time! Shit is on point First!!

1God

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2010
I like the video and the lyrics are funny. The flow is tight, too, but the hook gets annoying quickly. It would've been more catchy if there was some singing in the background. Also, the cover looked better without the "featuring Brotha Lynch" on it (The "Lynch" looks like "Zynch", by the way), but you're probably not gonna change it just because I don't like it. ;) Anyways, I can't wait to hear the new song. I hope the new release date is worth the wait!

I was wondering... it must get hella sweaty in that mask. Especially if you're dancing and running around in the sun with it. Hahaha! KEEP THE BOMB SHIT COMING, D.E.!

Oct 16, 2006
shlumpulicious

i cant wait for the new album de. the new video is sicc r u going on tour with lynch? all praise due to the fahrenheit shlangz!

Big Rich

Rest In Peace
Oct 20, 2003
de i gotta know cause it was too funny. did that sherriff stop and talk to you after you ran across the street like a crazy maniac right in front of him? hahaha