FIRST DEGREE "Dont Be My Pleasure" Movie! ...from FAH COLLECTABLES!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002
www.fahrenheitrecords.com
Itss heereeee!!

1. First Degree The D.E.
"Fahrenheit Collectables, D.E.'s Story"

20 years of most premier of slap! Fahrenheit Records presents the classic collection of Sactown's darkest, gangsta intellectual First Degree The D.E., at his finest! We have put together all The D.E's hit songs, from the beginning to now! Be part of the history of the 91Siccness! A three disc set!

Check out the "Dont Be My Pleasure" short film from "D.E's Story!"

The "Fahrenheit Collectables" series is a 7 albums set, classic collections of that Sactewt gangsta shiiit at its best! Heres a list of the albums...

1. Fahrenheit Collectables, D.E's Story (3 disc)
2. Fahrenheit Collectables, Brotha Lynch Hung, and First D.E.
3. Fahrenheit Collectables, Gangsta Collabs (Lynch, Mac Dre, B Legit, Andre Nickatina, Spice 1, Smoov-E, Be Gee, and more) (2 disc)
4. Fahrenheit Collectables, D.E. Melodies (2 disc)
5. Fahrenheit Collectables, Instrumania Series
6. Fahrenheit Collectables, First D.E. and P-Folk-A-Rama
7. Fahrenheit Collectables, Fahrenheit Underbelly Trilogy (comin soon)

For more info and covers, visit the Fahrenheit Records message board!
http://siccness.net/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=39

May 8, 2002
www.fahrenheitrecords.com
Thank D Note! Its a set of iTunes (digital) albums. 7 different editions in all. "Fahrenheit Collectables D.E's Story" is one of them. So as of now, its on Amazon Mp3. Im gunna put the most popular two in stores. Imma let the people decide.

For more info on the 7 diff "Fahrenheit Collectables" albums, hit the Fahrenheit message board.
http://siccness.net/vb/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=30&f=39

Jan 31, 2003
Good Stuff.

Like two weeks ago, I was wearing my "FU" t-shirt. Somebody looked at it and laughed, and aked why I was wearing a shirt that said "FUCK YOU" to whoever read it.

I just kind of said, "No, that's not what it is. Don't worry about it." It was funny

Jun 23, 2004
"he aint even fuckin know Mac Dre" ha, "dont be my pleasure" was the first DE song I ever heard. I was starting to trip on mushrooms real hard, kinda bad trip, then my friend said "u never heard of DE, u serious>?" I said heard of him just not heard any songs, he put it on, I had this song on repeat for about an hour, trippin on the voiceovers, beat, content, whispering in backround. "....we was in the backyard working...shoveling rubble" nice, lookin forward to these albums, thanks Mr. DE

May 9, 2002
"he aint even fuckin know Mac Dre" ha, "dont be my pleasure" was the first DE song I ever heard. I was starting to trip on mushrooms real hard, kinda bad trip, then my friend said "u never heard of DE, u serious>?" I said heard of him just not heard any songs, he put it on, I had this song on repeat for about an hour, trippin on the voiceovers, beat, content, whispering in backround. "....we was in the backyard working...shoveling rubble" nice, lookin forward to these albums, thanks Mr. DE
This explains it all! Couldn't get into it but didn't realize I had to be tripping on shrooms lol. Oh wel...