FIRST DEGREE AND MSANE FANS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 18, 2002
RIGHTEOUS PROMOTION IS EXPANDING ITS OPERATIONS IN TO LIVE SHOWS! PLEASE SHOW BY REPLYING TO THIS POST HOW MANY WOULD BE INTERESTED IN SEEING MSANE AND FIRST DEGREE PERFORM LIVE IN SACRAMENTO.

Apr 25, 2002
YES!

Hell yeah, but it's got to be at an outdoor venue. The last DE show I went to was at the Colonial Theatre(indoors), and the muthafuccin' security was throwing people out for smoking weed! What the fucc. Thats fucced up considering the DE himself tells us to "bring your best-est of weed", or hire cooler security. Also it's got to be before June 10:D , because I'm leaving to New Jersey for a couple of months to work and I'm leaving around the 13th. This concert would be the shit! Get it crackin. PEACE OUT!

May 2, 2002
fuck yea sacramento is down for me. I would LOVE to see that. please get that shit togethaer. And make sure its all ages if its not thats bullshit. 1

May 8, 2002
@ RAPSHAD!

RapShad said:
RIGHTEOUS PROMOTION IS EXPANDING ITS OPERATIONS IN TO LIVE SHOWS! PLEASE SHOW BY REPLYING TO THIS POST HOW MANY WOULD BE INTERESTED IN SEEING MSANE AND FIRST DEGREE PERFORM LIVE IN SACRAMENTO.
So what you got up yo sleeve playa? Is there somthing in the works. We are all ready fo some info!

May 2, 2002
yea sacremnto if perfect thast where there from why would they go all the way to denver or las vegas, its not there fault that u listening to Northern cali rap, its urs. 1