Fire and Ice tour (Springfield, MO)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 5, 2006
Ive listened to tech for a long time. now i live in missouri and i want to go to my first tech show but i am unable to find where to buy tickets for the springfield show. Any advice?

Nov 5, 2006
That sucks! Im gonna have to drive all the way to Springfield from FLW. They should be selling tickets at the door right? Can any of you tell me what the scene is gonna be like at the springfield show. Will it sell out? Will there be a long waiting line to get in. How early should I show up?

Nov 5, 2006
im kinda in the middle between St. Louis and Springfield, so what venue do you think would be better Remmington Downtown (Springfield) or The Pageant (St. Louis) Has anyone been to both locations?

Oct 2, 2006
Remingtons is pretty cool. It is normally a good turnout. I would think that the Pageant would be a bigger place. Remingtons normally sells out. If you want I can pick you up a ticket for the springfield show if you can get me the money for it.

People start lining up by 4pm infront of remmingtons most of the time. That kinda sucks if you actually have to get in the line to get into the shows. Its real easy to move up through the crowd though so you should be able to get there when the doors open and be fine. The place is small so its a good show no matter where you are standing at.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Remmington's is good, but they need to reopen the Rockwell. Better location, better drinks. Do what I do and help out around there long enough and they pretty much let you in whether the show sells out or not. Surpirsingly enough it helps to accidentally choke out a bouncer every now and then. lol

Nov 5, 2006
I got the wifeys approval for the springfield show even though it is on our 5 year anniversary. she was suprisingly understanding. I guess after 5 years of having to listen to Tech she knows what kind of waves will come her way if she tried to prevent my attendence to my first Tech show. It would be cool to hook up with some of you fellow forum goers there in springfield because I am new in the area and I havent even been to Sprinfield yet.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I'm down to have a brew with you. No Columbo.

If I were you and I had a water bed, I'd create some waves in the bed when I get home to let my wifey know how much it means to me that she let me go.

Nov 5, 2006
I'm down to have a brew with you. No Columbo.

If I were you and I had a water bed, I'd create some waves in the bed when I get home to let my wifey know how much it means to me that she let me go.
Sounds good but you would have to tell me where the spots at cause like I said Im new to MO and have yet to make it down to Springfield from FLW, PM me with details