Find yourself bored, 1984 documentary on street kids .

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2005
Yeah the way of speaking sounds like a lot of my friends parents/ex heroin addicts of the 80's like the father in prison sounded like so many old cats I know...When black dudes mom & fam was talkin to him that was some real shit where they did what they could but knew they couldent change him. Sad though at end bout lil man!

May 2, 2002
Oh wow! Interesting doc. Duane seemed to be the most "streetwise" out of all of them. He talked about gettin' his high school diploma and goin' into the military. Even though he was in a fucked up situation, he seemed to be the one with his head on straight. Fucked up that he took his own life. It was cool that the other dude's fam thought enough of him to look for him and offer him money for food. The one chick in the begining had the CLAP, the DRIP, and Trichomonas... Not sure what that last one is, but it sounds pretty bad. What a cum dumpster! I forget which one it was, but one of dem bitches got both her eyes dotted. Thats all bad!

Coo lil doc though.

Aug 9, 2005
Oh wow! Interesting doc. Duane seemed to be the most "streetwise" out of all of them. He talked about gettin' his high school diploma and goin' into the military. Even though he was in a fucked up situation, he seemed to be the one with his head on straight. Fucked up that he took his own life. It was cool that the other dude's fam thought enough of him to look for him and offer him money for food. The one chick in the begining had the CLAP, the DRIP, and Trichomonas... Not sure what that last one is, but it sounds pretty bad. What a cum dumpster! I forget which one it was, but one of dem bitches got both her eyes dotted. Thats all bad!

Coo lil doc though.
Yeah that brouds young vagina was tainted lmao...hella young ass kids basically getting molested though, that shit dont fly these days.

Dope doc Ezra..thanks for posting it
All good brethren glad yall enjoyed it!