Financial Aid for college

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2004
i would like to go to a university, ive had a couple in mind depaul univ, valpraiso,marymount,la salle. our household has been broke as hell for the last year in half. welfare,food stamps you name it.... i had to work and pay bills for a while...you mean to tell me that the income of 0 wont help me get into a univ unless i got good test score? fuck that... i have a cisco certificate in web and graphic design. the univ that ive been lookin at major in that surely that would help right? i attended my local hs for 2 yrs then i attended a vocational school for 2rs that prepared me for this major. i dont wanna go to a community school. ive been told unless it's private school they will pay for me to go.

Dec 2, 2004
[/actually dirty shoez does know what he's talking about. putting school off will just make you lazy and you should take advantage of time and start now. QUOTE]

im not that kinda person. my goal in life dont stop with only a HS deploma. i just need money. i feel if i waite a year and work it will be pefect and things at home will be settled down. but if me waiting a year is gonna lose me money from finanacial then i have no choice...

Dec 2, 2004
[but you got internet? please tell me you are at your local library./QUOTE]

i was not on welfare when we bought are computer 4 yrs ago lol but that pc broke down 5 months ago explains why i havent been online in soo long can't afford another one. my buddy let me borrow his labtop(mom needs it to find jobs) and library computers were always checked out.

kayvee... already filled my fafsa

Nov 20, 2005
cbrennan04 said:
[but you got internet? please tell me you are at your local library./QUOTE]

i was not on welfare when we bought are computer 4 yrs ago lol but that pc broke down 5 months ago explains why i havent been online in soo long can't afford another one. my buddy let me borrow his labtop(mom needs it to find jobs) and library computers were always checked out.

kayvee... already filled my fafsa
did you get into a school already? you need to get into a school so that they can begin your financial aid process.

~k.

Mar 4, 2007
cbrennan04 said:
the point was...

will i lose money from financial aid if i waite a year to go to school instead of going this year.
there is no "losing" of any sort...if you do wait a year and work or do whatever you need to do to be in a better position for college or community college, then you just reapply to the fafsa...
the point of the fafsa is to award to money for WHEN you go to school, you will still be awarded the same amount of money if this year(if you decide to go next year) tax and income are about the same...

fafsa fucked up my shit somehow haha...they are saying that my social security number is somehow incorrect and IT ISN'T haha. i've been emailing the lady that needs to help me out for months cause i can't find her phone number....

but yeah just make sure to do it as early as possible, cause through some of the grants that are directly connected to fafsa are directly related to time, and its "first come, first serve" so yeah never a bad idea to stay on top of things...just make sure you know your dates, and have all your tax info for next year, if you decide to wait...

btw i took the sat's and figured out it was the biggest waste of 4 hours ever..but its needed to go straight to a 4 year..

well good luck with everything...i'm here and goin through the same shit if you need some help figuring out shit...
ahah.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
Im not even trying to talk shit. I wouldve never thought that you needed Financial Aid but if you can get free money then more power to you. Im just curious as to how you get all those shoes, cuz Im seen you post pictures of multiple pairs of the same shoe at once.