finally they play some tech

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 3, 2003
www.theblendoflife.com
yup, it was a proud moment for me, i've called and requested imma tell at least 10 times, but they never play it. yesterday on the underground show, i told my girl to call and sweet talk them into playing some tech n9ne. it worked, right after that they play it.
its funny how something like that made me smile so much, and then at the end the dj was singing the hook.
it was fucking great, made my day. hopefully it catches on.

M

mizztech

lol @ zero...i tried to request here but they were talkin some crazy shit...i was mad as hell though cause when the ap tour came this way they didnt air any info on it until 2 days b4 tha show, thats some weak shit =o\

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
Go

i know this is off subject but they were playing "im a playa" during some skate highlights on fox sports net the other day,was hella surprised...
________
Sc2 Replays

Jul 1, 2003
Hey man, I know exactly what all ya'll is talking about, I call the radio stations here on the west coast and they say "who's that" that really pisses me off! They don't know what the "F" they are missing, I guess that is there loss.