Finally......Rich Da Factor!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
ive been wondering what the fuck happened to him, what are all the recent albums or mixtapes hes done????

Aug 9, 2002
dzellian said:
HE'S FROM KANSAS CITY NOT THE BAY ASSHOLES GET IT RIGHT.

so what his career started in the bay on GETLOW and he has love in the bay. but on topic that black border bros 3 is a lil bit old but you can find it on rapbay. i think his new shit is called ghetto russel simmons.

Feb 11, 2006
LOL RICH THE FACTORS FROM KC BUT WAS MADE IN THE BAY...RICH THE FACTOR GETS LUV OUT HERE IN NORTH RICHMOND MAYNE....IVE JUST COPPED HIS NEW SHIT RICH THE FACTOR MIXTAPE VOL 4 2006..SHITS STR8 MOB MUSIC MAYNE ...I THINK I GOT EVERY RICH THE FACTORR CD GOIN AND HIS NIGGAZ LIKE RUSH AND SLICCS ECT...BOTTOM LINE RICH THE FACTOR IS THE BEST RAPPER TO EVER COME OUT OF KANSAS...EVEN BETTER THAN TECH NINE...RICH THE FACTOR RAPS RELEVENT SHIT.........

Apr 25, 2002
timebomb said:
BOTTOM LINE RICH THE FACTOR IS THE BEST RAPPER TO EVER COME OUT OF KANSAS...EVEN BETTER THAN TECH NINE...RICH THE FACTOR RAPS RELEVENT SHIT.........
thats y no one in KC listens to tech....i mean he used to have black fans....but most of his fans are outside metro kc in overland park and liberty and shit......

Feb 11, 2006
FOR REAL G.TECH JUST RAPS ALOT OF BULLSHIT DAT JUST AINT RELEVENT...SNUG BRIM AND DAT NEX DUDE ARE TYTE....EVEN DAT NIGGA GREEDY SPITTIN TYTE SHIT...IM FEELIN DAT V.V BLOKC MUSIK ASWELL SHIT GOES HARD....

Feb 22, 2006
rich his the man i know he been around for years but i just start buyin he's cd and the boy go hard mixtape 4 were can i get that at am in the bay area... twist3d thats 4 the info on the last thread

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
Rich's a vet in this rap game.........but to say he's better than Tech N9ne is delusional. Tech will rap circles around Rich anytime of the day. As for that streets type music...rich all the way......but lets be real he's been rapping about the same shit since day 1. Tech on the other hand brings something NEW and different to the table. I'm a listener of both........

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
Rich's a vet in this rap game.........but to say he's better than Tech N9ne is delusional. Tech will rap circles around Rich anytime of the day. As for that streets type music...rich all the way......but lets be real he's been rapping about the same shit since day 1. Tech on the other hand brings something NEW and different to the table. I'm a listener of both........

Nov 7, 2005
those who keep stating that he ain't from the bay must be new to bay music.yes he's not from the bay,but he has been a big part of thebay scene and worked extensively with bay cats. so his music is important to bay fans