Finally ordered Twin Gamer

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Can't wait to hear it....shit sounded real heated.....Cocc It and Shoot is off the fuckin' chain too....Love those remakes the Lac has been doin'......

Apr 25, 2002
Just got the CD in the mail seconds ago. That was fast as fuck.....Good business as always D-Sane....Thank you......

Apr 25, 2002
Yeah I don't want Twin G's album to be overlooked with Crytical dropping only a month later.

Twin G's album is very very good front to back, I was impressed.

Now to everybody who wants Volume 1, consider yourselves warned, no D-Sane on the tracks so don't expect it to be nearly as good as Volume 2. I think there's 2 cuts on there that I bump, "In Tha Name" and "Peanut Butter Guts" feat. Sir Mix-a-Lot. Rest of it, not so good.

May 12, 2005
I DISAGREE I THINK THAT FIRST ONE WAS ACTUALLY PRETTY TIGHT THE TRACK 19 WAS HARD ASS FUCK AN 18 WIT THAT FUNNY ASS SKIT I THINK YOU NEED TWO GO THRU IT AGIAN HOWEVER I WILL AGREE THE VOL 2 IS BETTER BY THE WAY D SANE ONLY MADE TRACK 11 AN 22 ON THE NEW ONE BUT THEN AGAIN TWIN TOLD ME HIS ALBUM WOULDNT HAVE TURN OUT AS WELL AS IT DID WITHOUT D SANE ASSITANCES,LOOK FOR HIS NEW SHIT IN 2006 TITLED.....HOW THE WORLD SEE ME....

Jun 29, 2005
YES PEOPLE COCC AN SHOOT IS ONE THE 3 SONGS THAT GOT ADDED TO THE ALBUM ON THE REASON WHY THE ALBUM GOT HELD BACC A MONTH THANKS TO WHOEVER BOUGHT THAT REAL GANSTA SHIT KEEP IT LACCIN