Finally In Stores August 6th, 2002 from Sick Wid It Records.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
damn Select-O-Hits forreal??? that's fucked up, that aint no step up from where he's at now, what's the purpose of Sick Wid It then??

So all the major deals fell thru on this project huh, that's scanless, Al Kapone is raw, and with all these crazy southern muffuckas blowin up right now, he could really do it

Apr 25, 2002
Luni Coleone is wack as fuck...Jive didn't want to distribute it cuz he's not a big name. The hold up was they were lookin for distribution...and I guesss that's all they could get. Drunk as a muthafucka, L-Deezy and i'm izzout.

May 5, 2002
I heard he got fucked by Def Jam South... they kept holdin out on him or sum shit.

All I know is "I'm that nigga" from Memphis Drama vol 1 makes me wanna smash people's faces in so if this is anything on that level some people are gonna get hurt playin this shit ROFL...

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
To answer your question, "I'm That Nigga" is exactly some of the type of shit u will get on this album.......know why???? cuz it WILL BE ON THE ALBUM....know why I know why?? Cuz I wanted to use it for my compilation and he wouldn't let me .......GRRRRR....he said it's a album track and that 40 himself would have to clear it