Finally got your sampler packet. YAY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2002
www.xianex.com
Good shit folks. I am very pleased! this is definitely an upgrade from what yall were doing back a couple years ago. music is bangin and the gold disc got me jealous, I want a gold disc nigga!!! when I saw the lighter I thought yall had sent me some green in the mailer with it. HAHAHAHA. when I saw the name of the group on there I was like DAYUM! that's a tight promo item. I needed it anyway cuz I had just unwrapped a vega.

How Ironic that the package finally gets to me yesterday. I get my units in today. (just checked tracking their out for delivery as I speak). this is going to be a crazy summer.

I'll try to hit yall up on the email maybe we can coordinate some other shit this summer.

Maja need to go ahead and do an album. he done laced up enough tight ass covers and websites.

much love yall. I enjoyed the music yall definitely adding something new to the game. iono if even cali is ready for yall. matter-a-fact you guys already got folks that live out here bitin your style.

Such is the game.

May 17, 2002
www.xianex.com
Got units now. Waiting on my distribution to kick in (think it'll be early next week).

July I'll be ready to travel and all my shit will be in full motion.

I'll stay in touch, no doubt.

I know Maja prolly sittin on ten albums worth of material right now. Yall need to jack him and put him out just so it'll be out there ROFL. Or at least tell me where the secret stash is. I'ma be pissed if he goes another year without puttin suntin out. LMFAO

yuuuuurp!