Finally!!!! Ghetto World Soundtrack re-release!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
For those that never got a chance to purchase the Ghetto World Sdtrk, that has been sold out for a while, here's your chance. It's one of the hardest Dago comps to ever come out, and it featured the song "San Diego Got Heat" spit by Me, Mitch, Ecay, Damu and I-Rocc produced by Cricet. And it has a gang of other heaters too!!!

You now can download the whole album for $5!!!! @ www.myspace.com/csgrind . This is my first time using payloadz, and I don't know if I uploaded the album correctly, so whoever is the FIRST person to download it, PLEASE let me know if you got the music ok, and if I did everything right. Whoever chooses to download it first, let me know, then I'll let everyone else know, and then people will know that it's cool, and ok to purchase. So the first person is taking a risk, and lookin' out for your boy! But I think I did it right.

If this works out, I'm going to make all of my albums available for download for $5. So hit me up. Thanks for the support. C.S. Grind

May 2, 2006
hey LoC. man I dont know you but my cuzz, Mr. Gamin aka Young Trim slid you a rough copy of some of his spit a few years bacc at Mission beach. he is bay loc and bulit's homie's. ha ha yeah you prob. wouldnt remember but if you do, what did you think of my cuzz'z music??? He did chop it up with you for a min.If you do remember, I was the big mexican from the Coast. anyways tight music. good lucc with all.