Finally... a GOOD wallpaper post.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
clean

though "Absolute Power" wouldve looked crisp if it was written in ''Stonehenge'' font (same as the font used on Absolute Power cover)

but i think some of techs newer images and logo need to be incorporated with these wallpapers...theres a few out there

I respect everyones opionons here except one person and he didn't post in here. lol

I said in my first post I thought it was "alright" and it's not my best work. The typeface is horrible because I had to goto work and I was rushed. Also you're not supposed know what the background is, I made it light for a reason.

That's not the point though, I did it because I knew with 20 minutes of photoshop I could blow out of the water any stupid wallpaper these kids posted on here before.

Aug 20, 2002
www.2elevens.com
Big T Barajas said:
I respect everyones opionons here except one person and he didn't post in here. lol

I said in my first post I thought it was "alright" and it's not my best work. The typeface is horrible because I had to goto work and I was rushed. Also you're not supposed know what the background is, I made it light for a reason.

That's not the point though, I did it because I knew with 20 minutes of photoshop I could blow out of the water any stupid wallpaper these kids posted on here before.

First it was "finally a good wallpaper post" now you are backtracking haha

Swick said:
First it was "finally a good wallpaper post" now you are backtracking haha
I'm not backtracking, I'm clarifying.

Compared to the shit recently, mine is good. My personal feelings on my own work is that it's alright, I'm my own biggest critic.

triple 3 said:
The title of this thread is a tad misleading. This isn't any better than some of the other shit in here.
Are you kidding me? You must be blind homie. These are the recent wallpapers posted:

If you think those are better than mine you must also think we are winning the war in Iraq. Because you are fucking crazy.