finally a DS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 3, 2002
finally got my hands on one. i wanted one real bad lately but had to wait a few days. its really an underrated system/time waster. its nothing like a 360 or something but damn its fuckin fun when ur waiting or some shit. plus all DS games are free =)

btw... anyone thats got one, what are some recommended games besides new mario and mario kart

Jul 3, 2002
sorry i forgot about this post. just get an M3 simply or R4 and a microsd card. thats all you need and dl the games. this is for DS games, if you want to play GBA games, you need another card for slot 2. Btw, that maxconsole forum is really good. that is where i got all my info.

circuit city just had a shipment in on sunday, so there might be a few left. its worth it cuz the adapter plus a 1gb microsd is around $50 to $60 which is about 2 games.

Apr 20, 2005
v-feezy said:
sorry i forgot about this post. just get an M3 simply or R4 and a microsd card. thats all you need and dl the games. this is for DS games, if you want to play GBA games, you need another card for slot 2. Btw, that maxconsole forum is really good. that is where i got all my info.

circuit city just had a shipment in on sunday, so there might be a few left. its worth it cuz the adapter plus a 1gb microsd is around $50 to $60 which is about 2 games.
can u link me or post a pic of what the 2 products that i need are?

Jul 3, 2002
get the microsd card at newegg.com. they got the a-data (1gb) for like 10.49 or something with $5 shipping. get the R4 at modchipstore.com. theres plenty of other places to buy them, im just giving you some ideas.