@ filthy rich.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
F @Filthy_Rich Is it true that the guards would cut off his "conversations" over the phone every 20sec to a min when they realized it was X-Raided. X-Raided would have to wait the next day and remember where he left off. I don't this for a fact, but that is what I heard here on one the threads here on siccness.net .:dead::ermm:
I also heard the beeping sounds in some of his songs are when he gets cut off. I wish CDC would stop moving X-Raided from prison to prison. I hate it when they do that. :mad::angry::ermm: That must be really annoying for his family and associates. I don't know why California is a "tough on crime" state like we are in Texas. Especially when in comes to that gang injunction shit. They need to let it go. I know murder is a serious subject. He should've been let out way before 2009!. Thanks!

Jan 30, 2007
F @Filthy_Rich Is it true that the guards would cut off his "conversations" over the phone every 20sec to a min when they realized it was X-Raided. X-Raided would have to wait the next day and remember where he left off. I don't this for a fact, but that is what I heard here on one the threads here on siccness.net .:dead::ermm:
I also heard the beeping sounds in some of his songs are when he gets cut off. I wish CDC would stop moving X-Raided from prison to prison. I hate it when they do that. :mad::angry::ermm: That must be really annoying for his family and associates. I don't know why California is a "tough on crime" state like we are in Texas. Especially when in comes to that gang injunction shit. They need to let it go. I know murder is a serious subject. He should've been let out way before 2009!. Thanks!
FDS bruh, you are the squarest of them all real talk. You the boys in blue or what??????