Filth dee

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2007
C me u lames I'll Fuk all u weenies up ene.....u have no bidnezz talk on me u nerd boys bitch pm me n I'll give u my addy...at least close enough to catch a bitch slipping n ThA springz punk

Aug 17, 2007
Any nigga c me bout it if u r I give a fuk pm me ill film all of it n u manage ta whop me u n you're ain't maken it out wit out a azz beatin to teach respect

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
I gotta few letterz 4 u SSS my big homie originate there funny style azz nigga ......bluhd
u aint sayin a thang them my niggas, who do u know as a matter of fact so i can figure out who you keep speakin on from triple S and let the real ones know some wanna be ene from colorado got they hood in his mout.

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
C me bout sumthing u hard azz georgia cholo n say sumthing bout my white azz skin again ima smash ur punk azz nigga....carnal shouldn't b n ur vocabulary Fuk boy u know nada about it nigga....all mines n me 4rm ThIA soil so show respect foe Wat u bangin u bitch azz nigga or ima spank u like ThA Lil kid u oz puto!!
This is the sicc.. I was giving you a hard time.. You dont get picked on because your white, you get picked on because you carry your self like a fucking idiot..
"Carnal" shouldnt be in your vocabulary white boy... Spanish is my first language.. Dont come at me on the internet like you got more dirt on your hands than mine... If the opportunity presented it self I guarantee you, You couldnt "whup" my ass... You confused ass wigger.. Foo im cool with all kinds of people... my main problem is I have a low tolerance for ignorance and thats for any one homie or not.. I know some good ol redkneck white boys that would stomp the black/wannabe mexican out you "breh"

Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com
Punk ask around! U know nothin sucka! Big one four right here bitch lol u lame net bangin azz putoz never did more then a few weeks worth of time Fuk u nerdz....lol too funny like u full even in ThA books like me n mine are.REAL GANGSTA SPITTIN THIZ TYPE OF SHIT AUMTHIN U PUNK AZZ NIGGAZ CANT RELATE TO BITCH

N I'm out
I think everyone here gets.it ur down.for thia cause...ok ok but real gs dont have to.let thier status.bang they just a g bout the situation

May 2, 2009
Punk ask around! U know nothin sucka! Big one four right here bitch lol u lame net bangin azz putoz never did more then a few weeks worth of time Fuk u nerdz....lol too funny like u full even in ThA books like me n mine are.REAL GANGSTA SPITTIN THIZ TYPE OF SHIT AUMTHIN U PUNK AZZ NIGGAZ CANT RELATE TO BITCH

N I'm out
the shit you post on here presents you as being nothing but a mockery, fuckin wigger. as for the rest, Silent pretty much summed it up...

Dec 10, 2003
This is the sicc.. I was giving you a hard time.. You dont get picked on because your white, you get picked on because you carry your self like a fucking idiot..
"Carnal" shouldnt be in your vocabulary white boy... Spanish is my first language.. Dont come at me on the internet like you got more dirt on your hands than mine... If the opportunity presented it self I guarantee you, You couldnt "whup" my ass... You confused ass wigger.. Foo im cool with all kinds of people... my main problem is I have a low tolerance for ignorance and thats for any one homie or not.. I know some good ol redkneck white boys that would stomp the black/wannabe mexican out you "breh"
Spanish is a white language we need to all remember this!
It all started in spain lmao.
Carry on

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
Spanish is a white language we need to all remember this!
It all started in spain lmao.
Carry on

lol are you calling me white ese ? or are you insinuating that filth dee is a full blooded spaniard??? Or are you saying that spaniards are white people???? Oh i see it all started in spain.. my indigenous ancestors left behind their empires and vast astrological knowledge among many other skills... To embark on a journey across sea to spain to become catholics and learn spanish ...

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Realest thing I've read on here in awhile. I bet more than half this site is white or at least half white. This forum was created based off of a white norte. People don't like you because you're a fucking idiot. Not because your white. Carry on.

Aug 17, 2007
See me sice I'm such a weak honkey Fuk wit it u will get your lame azz handed to u.....wannabe northernerz n ThA south ain't dealin wit real shit u big ol gangsta u keep maken rap kuz u nada

Aug 17, 2007
Realest thing I've read on here in awhile. I bet more than half this site is white or at least half white. This forum was created based off of a white norte. People don't like you because you're a fucking idiot. Not because your white. Carry on.
Deal wit it punk NIGGAZ ain't feelin me kuz I shit On em wit my ask crime zone homie u bitch u think that wa real? Lmfao! U no nothing u lame azz bitch

Aug 17, 2007
lol are you calling me white ese ? or are you insinuating that filth dee is a full blooded spaniard??? Or are you saying that spaniards are white people???? Oh i see it all started in spain.. my indigenous ancestors left behind their empires and vast astrological knowledge among many other skills... To embark on a journey across sea to spain to become catholics and learn spanish ...
n thatZ real! No matter how I n u feel homie u right

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
See me sice I'm such a weak honkey Fuk wit it u will get your lame azz handed to u.....wannabe northernerz n ThA south ain't dealin wit real shit u big ol gangsta u keep maken rap kuz u nada
Dam man why you got to be so aggressive I was just about to take you deer hunting and you gotta start acting like a skonka

Attachments