FILLMOE 2 SAN JO VOL. 2?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 26, 2004
www.cellycel.net
Everythin to come out of Assassin's camp is clean. Fillmo to San Jo part 1 was the knock. For those of you who ain't up on this San Jo game or ain't already knowin bout the heat Assassin comin with, I'd recommend buying the Assassin Anthology album, good collection of tracks and a must have for any fan of Bay music.

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
Truetalents said:
Everythin to come out of Assassin's camp is clean. Fillmo to San Jo part 1 was the knock. For those of you who ain't up on this San Jo game or ain't already knowin bout the heat Assassin comin with, I'd recommend buying the Assassin Anthology album, good collection of tracks and a must have for any fan of Bay music.
yo DC i'm gonna keep an eye out for that fillmoe to san jo 2 album cause i know u got a hot joit on there, cant wait

Jun 26, 2004
www.cellycel.net
Ey champ, if you can't find a copy of the first Fillmoe 2 San Jo in our local stores out here, which you might not be able to cuz the cd is currently out of print and the stores that had it sold out, you can find it at http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/assassin
glad to see we got some San Jo representation on this board, peep me reppin for San Jo on the new Celly Cel album and be sure to get both Fillmoe 2 San Jo part 1 and 2. Big ups to Assassin out there doin his thang N Pimp you know I see you makin it happen coast to coast boi!

Apr 25, 2002
WWW.ASSASSINMUSIC.COM
@True Talents word up glad to have ya on board for Fillmoe 2 SanJo part2!
@League Champ The Homie Jaz will be on part 2 Fillmoe as well as a whole album as we speak being produced by ASSASSIN for a 2006 release ASSASSIN presents THE HOMIE JAZ lookout 4 it were comin!