File Some Claims, Get Up To $62.50

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2005
I got $52 sent to my bank account from Johnson vs General Mills today. It was the Yoplait Yogurt one. Check out your bank accounts for more beer money.
I do remember getting in on this one a couple months back that's hella quick, not home yet to check my mail but some beer money toward the fight tomorrow would be nice

Last edited:
Jun 24, 2005
Ok, I'm bout to get in on these claims. Can anyone give me the full info on this stuff? Has anyone ever got in trouble for filing for one without actually having bought the product? Is any proof of purchase ever required?

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
I got $52 sent to my bank account from Johnson vs General Mills today. It was the Yoplait Yogurt one. Check out your bank accounts for more beer money.
Ok, I'm bout to get in on these claims. Can anyone give me the full info on this stuff? Has anyone ever got in trouble for filing for one without actually having bought the product? Is any proof of purchase ever required?
Start by reading this thread backwards your answers are there. Im out getting ready for canelo fight party.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
The ones we do are the ones you don't have to have proof of purchase to be a part of. Most of them will have both PoP and non PoP amounts. For the sake of conversation you could get up $100 with PoP but only $50 without. Stuff like that. Some are just straight across the board no PoP and some you can't do at all without PoP. When filling and submitting them it's under the penalty of perjury if they were to find out someone is signing up fraudulently. The thing is you are saying you have no PoP (and don't need any) so it's not like they are going to take you to court over something you are already saying you have no proof of lol. Usually if they think something is up, for whatever reason, they will then send you a letter saying they are now requiring some sort of PoP to process your claim. I've gotten one through all of these and that's it. I've also been just flat out denied once but I looked into it and it looks like everyone who filed a claim got denied so I don't know what was up with that really lol It was for some sort of tea being misleading or something.

Props: STICK
Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
No. And some members even got checks for over a thousand dollars a year or 2 ago. I've gotten tons of checks from this thread.

Jun 24, 2005
The ones we do are the ones you don't have to have proof of purchase to be a part of. Most of them will have both PoP and non PoP amounts. For the sake of conversation you could get up $100 with PoP but only $50 without. Stuff like that. Some are just straight across the board no PoP and some you can't do at all without PoP. When filling and submitting them it's under the penalty of perjury if they were to find out someone is signing up fraudulently. The thing is you are saying you have no PoP (and don't need any) so it's not like they are going to take you to court over something you are already saying you have no proof of lol. Usually if they think something is up, for whatever reason, they will then send you a letter saying they are now requiring some sort of PoP to process your claim. I've gotten one through all of these and that's it. I've also been just flat out denied once but I looked into it and it looks like everyone who filed a claim got denied so I don't know what was up with that really lol It was for some sort of tea being misleading or something.
Appreciate the info.

When it says you can claim up to a certain quantity, do you do the maximum, or do you put like one or two less so it doesn't arise any suspicion?

No. And some members even got checks for over a thousand dollars a year or 2 ago. I've gotten tons of checks from this thread.
Damn, that's crazy lol.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
Appreciate the info.

When it says you can claim up to a certain quantity, do you do the maximum, or do you put like one or two less so it doesn't arise any suspicion?
Do max. There are thousands of people that get in on these claims. They don't have the time to verify claims, especially if you say u don't have proof of purchase.

Props: STICK