File Some Claims, Get Up To $62.50

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah, seeing you are doing the ones with no proof of purchase needed it's going to be pretty hard to prove you didn't buy it, especially when most of the settlements have a five or more year range for the stuff bought. Also they aren't going to waste their time and money bringing you to court over $10-$100 especially when they can't prove you didn't buy the stuff. But that kind of goes back to the whole filing under no proof of purchase part again.

But yeah, what Butcher said if you want to get right down to it.

Jun 28, 2002
good lookin let's see if i can get that hundo one just posted and the cereal one all others.. i wanted that lowes one but i guess im just a couple days late.. good look and keep em coming

Nov 14, 2002
I claimed on that that Extenze one... They offered some hoodies and a shirt or some shit. I took the male/female deal..

It's been about half a year and I never heard shit about it.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I claimed on that that Extenze one... They offered some hoodies and a shirt or some shit. I took the male/female deal..

It's been about half a year and I never heard shit about it.
You could have gotten $25 or something around there instead. I filed mine at the end of Dec and still haven't gotten anything but some take up to 9 months, sometimes even longer. It all depends on the settlement case, etc.

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
lol i actually did purchase about 5 bags of innova like 1.5 years ago. it was the food my dog ate as a puppy... hella expensive..

I think these class action lawsuits are dumb though goes against my morals. Everyone is looking for a handout or to sue in the country so fuckin quick. To much restrictions/regulations/bs.. Kills business and our country/economy that mindstate. I'd rather earn my money than lie and sue for a measly couple hundred bucks.

Sorry for the rant and Im not trying to single you out or talk shit buttkase or anyone on here this mindstate has just been pissing me off lately.