File Some Claims, Get Up To $62.50

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2009
I called phone number from the site callrecordingsettlement they told me checks are issued 1/27/2012 and told me to call back on that date to get the tracking info on the check!
good shit if its true, i remember mailing mine in a while back and have been wondering what happened to the checks. they said up to 5 racks depending on how many people sign up but i didn't think it'd be that much considering how many people send in forms, $1400 sounds good to me.

Oct 1, 2006
You fools. They are scamming you. You go to their site and fill in some crap, and receive a puny check. Okay, but when you visit their site; they'll install a malware program, without your notice, witch harness your computer to spam Russian goatse pr0n.
I am simple folk. I'll stick to my fubuoverstock. No risks!

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
You fools. They are scamming you. You go to their site and fill in some crap, and receive a puny check. Okay, but when you visit their site; they'll install a malware program, without your notice, witch harness your computer to spam Russian goatse pr0n.
What is this?

Jun 28, 2009
Deep East Oakland, CA
Meanwhile I'm getting a 1400 dollar check sent in 7-10 business days for doing nothing.

Props: FatBlunts209