Fight Club apperciation thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2002
this movie is CLASSIC to me......I remember when I had first seen it I got lost, it took me a couple of times to understand it...lol

shit, like the third time watching it is when I first noticed the background flashes of "Tyler Durden" and realized Ed Norton never had a name.

I'm glad it was Pitt selected for Tyler's role and not Russel Crowe. And Ed Norton instead of Matt Damon.......

Best/Funniest quotes:

Tyler: "Did you know if you mixed equal parts of gasoline & frozen orange juice concentrate you can make napalm?"

Marla: "My God. I haven't been fucked like that since grade school."

Norton: "8 months ago, Bob's testicles were removed. Then hormone therapy. He developed bitch tits because his testosterone was too high & his body upped the estrogen. And that was where I fit......"

"Self-improvement is masturbation, now self destruction..."

Norton: When people think you're dying, they really, really listen to you, instead of just.......
-Marla: - "....instead of just waiting for their turn to speak?"

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
I still need to read the book. Palahniuk is growing on me, so far i've read Choke, Survivor and Snuff. I kind of enjoyed them all, with Survivor being on top. Lullaby will be next.

Sep 24, 2006
I think i have read all of his books except pygmy and fugitives and refugees but i would say invisible monsters and diary were prolly my fav two so far.