figgkid ft. tech n9ne - I gotta know - video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
The first video, it was just... well... yeah. I guess you gotta give it to him though for gettin an idea on how to include Tech in it rather then just have some chick dancing during his verse or something.

Though, the second was better... though, it was kinda dark and whatnot. The so called "R Rated Version" Haha.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Some dude posted it up on Figg's forum or something, I believe someone from here tweaked it though because the audio was only left audio or whatnot, that, and the video cut off early. Don't know if anyone still has it or not... I used to.

Nov 4, 2005
i have it, but im in iraq, so if it is safe at some point when i have time to post it, is it legal? ill have to pay to use the internet to load it up but no biggie

Sep 17, 2003
Hey, it happens. There's no way to avoid it. If you make a new thread, you get bitched at because you didn't "search" well enough. If you dredge up an old post, then people get pissed about that too.

Out of both options, I tend to think that by making a post in an older thread, you accomplish two things. One, you ask your question without a new tread being added. Two, you "prove" to everyone else that you indeed have searched for this subject, and this is/was the closest you could get. :cool: