Figgkid featuring Tech N9ne - I Gotta Know (video)(am I the only one who missed this)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
What were you missing, the video or the song?

If you say the song, you're about 4 years late.

And judging by the upload date, you're 4 years late on it, too.

I've never seen the video, though. But then again, I've never really listened to the song.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
you're about 4 years late.
Try more like 6 or 7, as this song dropped back in 2004. This video is about that old as well. There's a second video, which has FiggKidd and Red Foo in a strip club, and then Tech's verse is footage of him recording in the studio. That version was put up on FiggKidd's forum, but the audio was horrible (and I believe only on the left side) and the video was like 20-30 seconds short compared to the audio. One of the forum members, I'm thinking identity-x "fixed" it however.

May 31, 2007
Try more like 6 or 7, as this song dropped back in 2004. This video is about that old as well. There's a second video, which has FiggKidd and Red Foo in a strip club, and then Tech's verse is footage of him recording in the studio. That version was put up on FiggKidd's forum, but the audio was horrible (and I believe only on the left side) and the video was like 20-30 seconds short compared to the audio. One of the forum members, I'm thinking identity-x "fixed" it however.
Can you hit me up with that Red Foo one.. I was wondering where the hell he came from looking @ the song tags and shit and I never seen the video with him in it... But for who made this thread.... The song and the puppet video are old as shit

Jun 20, 2008
What were you missing, the video or the song?

If you say the song, you're about 4 years late.

And judging by the upload date, you're 4 years late on it, too.

I've never seen the video, though. But then again, I've never really listened to the song.
I missed both, figured I'd post it up for anyone else who missed it

Feb 2, 2009
Makin' me feel special... I've had this track for a couple years now.
I like the song, the video was cheap as hell but still funny in it's own way.

Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
yup

Status
Not open for further replies.