Fifty bites Tech? (Hail Mary cover)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 8, 2003
www.pimpicity.com
I was just listenin to the track that Em, Fifty, and Busta did over Pac's Hail Mary, and I noticed a line that bears great resemblance to a line said by Tech N9ne in his track, Gunz Will Bust.

Tech N9ne - Gunz Will Bust
So take the chicken exit, Tech Nina's what's up
Next time grown folks talkin, you shut the fuck up
50 Cent - Hail Mary 2003
Now ya wonderin why DMX blowed him out
Next time grown folks talkin, bitch, close yo mouth
I'm sorry if this is a repost or if maybe this is simply a variation of a commonly used line, just thought I'd point it out and get some insight.

Oct 9, 2002
I find it funny that everything that happens in the rap world today is somehow biting tech. I seriously doubt fifty was listening to Gunz will Bust and was like hmm this sounds nice i'll use this. Many times lyrics are just similiar.

Peace

Jan 8, 2003
www.pimpicity.com
Yeah... I wasn't sure though. I've heard a lot of stuff that people say is biting and it just strikes me as similarity, not intentional shit... But this just kinda struck me as something intentional... *shrugs*

I see where you're coming from though... It's bothered me, on occasion, to see people accuse other of biting. Maybe I'm just a hypocrite. Either way, it's a notable similarity.

Jan 27, 2003
yeah, when you think about how many rappers there are and how many cd's they have done.....thats a fuckin grip and for no one to come close to sayin somethin that another person said it kinda impossible if u ask me

Oct 10, 2002
this is a repost check the search but fo you yungstaz that was popularized by too short on his album the mack next time grown folks talkin shut the fuck up. way back in like '89 and it came from a movie in the 70's i think "the mack"

Feb 23, 2003
WHAT ABOUT THIS, 50 AND EM PREACH ON HOW JA IS A WANNABE PAC CLONE, BUT ON THE HAIL MARY SONG 50 AND EM ARE DOING THE SAME SHIT.. 50 DAMN NEAR REPEATED THE EXACT SAME LYRICS AS PAC.. IS IT ME OR IS ALL THESE NIGGAZ FAKE THAN A MOTHAFUCCA...

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
That's the whole point of them using a 2pac song to diss a 2pac clone...its call sarcasam and being witty.

50 and em say "pac would never ride wit cha" so they feel they would be cool with pac if he was still alive....where as Ja Rule would be getting dissed by Pac.

Nov 14, 2002
Allow me to use this thread to talk about why 50 Cent is a do nothing bitch....

•He's been shot up like a bitch
•He got stabbed by a Murder Inc kat, and then layed on the floor bleedin' callin' the cops
•The guy talks a good one, but if he's so street and fuckin' ghetto hard, why is Ja still alive?
•Who's bitin' Pac more... The dude who acts like he's all gangster by talkin' about shootin' people and carrying guns, or the rapper who's singin' with bitches? The guy who pretends he still lives some sort of hard life even though he's a millionaire, or the guy who makes some cash, then shoots videos where he gets to stare at JLo's ass. Gee.
•50 is Eminems bitch, Ashanti is Ja's... hmmmmm.
•50 wears a bullet proof vest as a "fasion statement"... The statement? "Please Ja, don't shoot me".

50 Cent is a played out pussy. Fuck Em, Fuck Dre, Fuck Shady, Fuck Aftermath.

Jan 8, 2003
www.pimpicity.com
I agree with 50 being a played out bitch, but Dre is sick, Em is sick... Fifty might have been more tolerable after blowin up if he wasn't sooo hyped. It made you expect from him what he couldn't deliver... And even if he had the sickest rhymes, I don't think his delivery is exactly up-to-par. (Probably better than I could do, but still not as good as some others who haven't received a tenth of the hype that he has.)

Apr 19, 2003
Zer0.MediA said:

•He got stabbed by a Murder Inc kat, and then layed on the floor bleedin' callin' the cops
•The guy talks a good one, but if he's so street and fuckin' ghetto hard, why is Ja still alive?
•Who's bitin' Pac more... The dude who acts like he's all gangster by talkin' about shootin' people and carrying guns, or the rapper who's singin' with bitches? The guy who pretends he still lives some sort of hard life even though he's a millionaire, or the guy who makes some cash, then shoots videos where he gets to stare at JLo's ass. Gee.
•50 wears a bullet proof vest as a "fasion statement"... The statement? "Please Ja, don't shoot me".

Stick with Garth Brooks!!!

and eneminie is dre's bitch..you for got that one.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
are you guys that young? youve never heard the phrase "when grown folks are talkin shut the fuck up"

seriously yall need to step into the real world everyonce in a while.

biting tech. give it up

May 13, 2003
Zer0.MediA said:

well put