FIFA 2006

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2005
man i used to love fifa,but ever since i played konamis pro evolution soccer, or the american version winning eleven 9,i will never touch a fifa game,if you play those games i am 99% you will fall in love and never touch a fifa game

yiyo

Sicc OG
Feb 3, 2006
I HAVED PLAYED WINNING ELEVEN BUT THE ONLY PROBLEM WAS THAT YOU COULDNT PLAY ONLINE AND ALSO YOU DIDNT HAVE THE MEXICAN TEAMS ON THERE BUT I DO LIKE THE CARREER ON THAT WINNING ELEVEN

May 19, 2005
the new one has mexican teams im pretty sure.i jus love how its more of a simulator then jus a regular sport videogame.and the new one you can play online

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
holy shit...addicted to this game for the 360...me and my boys have been playing it 4 players all week till like 2 in the morning. everybody disses it at first cause is soccer but once they play it they get hooked. got like 10 people over my house rotating and shit.then the next night we will do the same at another persons house.jumping around when we score goals like the real shit,haha.

honestly cant compare it to many other games,havent played soccer games since genesis and some n64 days...but all i know is its fun as fuck and looks sick on the HD widescreen.