FFSC- The Funky Fresh Sex Crew

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
MR.FLAMBOYANT said:
This is my opinion, Im not tryin to hate....That names gotta go, it could affect your record sales. If I was in a store and seen that C.D and had never heard anything about yall I would pass it up.
this is exactly what i'm sayin...but call me hater all u want, u just quick to assume things. I guarantee more than half the people on this board try to download something before they run to the record store and make a purchase.

And as for PVT. RYAN, i would never burn any of those whom you mentioned cuz they all weak, but that's not the point. I do support local rap. As a matter of fact, that's all i support. Mainly 925 shit cuz that's where I'm from, but even then i'm still trying to hear the shit before i buy anything. Sorry, but that's the way things are now, so get used to it. I aint gonna buy shit just cuz they an established arists like how it used to be between 92-97...and breaking down the meaning of your group name is pointless and i could care less where the origin of it was from. I was just sayin' I didn't like it....my opinion once again. But like i said, CALL IT WHAT U WANT...much success to you.

Aug 14, 2002
i agree wit chronic, that ffsc was not my taste, they beats were decent but then again that was different then what i normally bump, some of it sounded like some 80s shit, i guess u can also say im some what hatin but who gives a fuccc yanno, i just hope yall success wit dis release

Shemp

Graphic Artist
May 3, 2002
it's gravy... I dont expect or want everyone to like our shit - WHO ELSE HEARD OR BOUGHT THE ALBUM??? - WHAT YA'LL THINK??? - & for those who don't got it, it should be in all Tower Records TOMMORROW, Tuesday, October 1st....

Mista CaNE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistacane.com
Pvt Ryan: Nice to see you on here ... "THE P-V-T" haha luv that line.

IN STORES EVERYWHERE TOMORROW DONT SLEEP ON THIS SHIT!
Good luck with the project shemp..

Those of you doubting this release just remember a few things DONE DEAL PUTS OUT ALL QUALITY SHIT. And FFSC is as potent on the mic as shemp is on the graphics. True spit. Support QUALITY bay releases. Pz

2 the 2 who didnt like it... maybe take another listen. obviously not every1 will like it.. not everyone likes my shit either but at least u took the time to check it.

Apr 25, 2002
yall providin that party shit for the bay...reminds me of rhythm x...i aint listen to it all the way through yet but that song sleazy lover was hilarious as fuck...good shit folks

Oct 3, 2002
I just copped this FFSC cd the other day and i gotta say that this album is knockin. This album is some next level shit. Im feelin this whole album from start to finish. I gotta say that this shit is a must have if you are a bay area rap fan. I gotta give yall props on this one cause this shit is on hit.