Few Up For Grabs Mega Rare

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2006
www.chibangin.com
stress- sands of time
stress- unequal balance

this is from the same guy stress from gary indiana (classics i-65 and scarry gary) unequal balance was his second joint even harder to come by than sands of time as he only pressed 300 max-from his mouth. they are both opened but brand new. unequal balance has a super dope cover and is even harder than sands of time. i will add pictures in the morning. serious offers only please. do to some recent packages not showing up apparently (and if they honestly didnt you were refund your money bygons are bygons) ill be going through confirmed mail overseas. and will provide anyone with the proper tracking info to avoid any confusion in the future out of the country or in the country. serious offers only please. on pm. as i said in the morning when my lady aint sleepin i will post pics of the albums. any interest hit me in the PM plz no offers in here. thanks

also my whole collection will go as i have lost desire for it. i will sell em in 5 cd lots for the most oart mainly all chicago/indiana/st louis local rap. all hard to find but ill list those as it comes. peace

Sep 1, 2004
Lost Souls (2001) was da shit. Stress (a.k.a. Skulleviticus) was wild on that lost souls compilation. I wonder if stress got any older projects he worked on/with. By the way he produced the whole album himself. What yall think is the lost souls album worth these days? It rarer then the Stress solos i guess.

Feb 12, 2006
www.chibangin.com
^ yea id say rarer than sands of time for sure. but i have never heard or saw anyone ever with the unequal balance and have heard of a few guys havin that lost souls. but id imagine it will fetch a pretty penny. i set the stress at a high amount i dont expect to get exactly that..

Feb 12, 2006
www.chibangin.com
this how they will be sold.

out of order- 72 minutes
stuntman-the crash unit $20 both mint and from gary

x-n-hustle on
b.p.m. us against us
criminal law-take it off $25 all mint and from chicago

tsp family affair
too tight the epilogue
tell p in tha raw $30 all mint from chicago

kinfolks kin family tree
criminal law a whole new begining $30 both mint from chicago

c & r wall 2 wall
midknight thuggs livin a thug life $25 both mint from chicago

tha heartstoppa flatline
block burnaz operation assasination $20 both from chicago

triple duble the parable
ecelesi colosi (trip dub) $25 both mint from colorado (denver?)

st louis lot
parlay souljaz what they hittin foe
konfuzed survivn our time
tantrum montana self titled
county brown da re up $15 all mint and from st louis

chicago lot #1
on da inside amongst thee elite
criminal law take it off
sef the executioner the evian ep
maywood connection
da showtime mc self titled $25 all from chicago and mint

chicago lot #2