Fellow Americans... I bring evidence to the table!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 19, 2003
Here is proof that Iraq was tipped off to rounds of grueling inspecitons. This BOWLING BALL TRUCK is really a lab on wheels. It makes deadly chemical gasses and can be moblilized and hidden in minutes. We watched the man unload crates of bowling balls, but we are sure this truck has biological weapon materials inside. This bowling alley beside the bowling ball truck is a front for other biological threats. We have more evidence but cant disclose it as of now. Look at the Iraqi man directing the truck, it must be the Iraqi leader. You say "But all the men in the picture have large black mustaches, how can you be sure its Saddam?" Obviously because hes showing the bowling ball truck where to go, duh people, we need to take this madman out now!

Jul 7, 2002
LMAO!!!!

i'm convince, let's take down iraq, install a puppet regime to caters to our corporate interest, since Saddam fucked up...fuck there people, we want $$$$
j/k

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Funny but true.
DEA's raided my house thinking it was a meth lab.
An uncle of mine who used to live with us was busted for meth.
Well he called my house all the time to keep in touch with my mom while he was locked up.
While this was going on, an old friend of my dad who had stayed in our place about 15 years ago registered with the DMV for an ID and listed himself as living in our home.
Well it turns out he bought some crystalizing chemicle with this ID. The DEA kept a close eye on him, saw that he was listed as living on the same home that my uncle kept callin from jail.
Well the fuckers started servailing my house for days.
I live in EPA, in Alberni St. Known as a fucking drug zone and a war zone during the 90's.
Bullets rained in all directions so my dad covered our house's front windows with steel sheets.
You're fucking Drug Enforcement Agency saw this and thought, "Could they be hiding something?".
My dad is a musician by contract. My grandpa and him have this Mexican band and go out on the weekends and shit.
So they have these fucking guitars, violins, and harp, etc...
Get this, the DEA raids my house and brought a fucking TV crew with them. Could've been COPS or something, but they came in with out flashing their badges and with out the court order in hand. Turns out the idiotic RETARDS were convinced our house was some Meth lab. They figured we were smuggling meth through our music instruments.

Can you believe this shit?
The sons of bitches are so fucking stupid!

Now if the government is half as stupid as these DUMB FUCKS then we are in trouble.
I told the chief it was no wonder why America was losing the drug war, they have a bunch of retards doing the work.
I bet uncle Sam ain't no different than these fuck heads....

May 8, 2002
miggidy said:
Can you believe this shit?
The sons of bitches are so fucking stupid!
sometimes they are. but from what you posted just about any cop could come to the conclusion that there was a good chance that there was Meth there.

let me tell you a short story. last a couple weeks ago a house about 100 yards away from mine was raided. because some1 in the house called them (cops) telling them that some1 was trying to kill him and that they had already killed 3 of his friends. anyway so the cops come and arrest 4 guys on the property (one of which was the guy who called in) they search the place and find about 60 lbs of Efe, some phospherous, salt and well you what else i am talking about. so the call in the Merced-Mariposa and the Fresno Narcotics crmie force. meanwhile the 4 guys are handcuffed and on the floor. the task force arrives and all the cops start looking around and i guess they forgot about the 4 guys and so one get the nerve to get run away. so when they finally realize that there is only 3 guys there they call in a dog and more forces to look for him. well to end this quickly they were searching our whole block which is out toward the country only about 5 houses all day and they NEVER found the guy....

he didnt happen to purchase the horse-vitamin MSM with his ID did he??

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
Evidence points to wrong doings, but in the cas of IRAQ there is no proof yet. theres SUPPOSED to be something, but we dont know where it is, so maybe its not even real. SHOW ME THE GAS, ill go for war.

Apr 25, 2002
Blight said:
Evidence points to wrong doings, but in the cas of IRAQ there is no proof yet. theres SUPPOSED to be something, but we dont know where it is, so maybe its not even real. SHOW ME THE GAS, ill go for war.
So your saying after the war, after America wins, and all the weapons Iraq had, that they were hiding, this whole time is shown to the world.. you'll admit you were wrong?

or..

Did you mean you want the gas to be used on America before its ok for America to go to war over it?

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Knucklez said:

So your saying after the war, after America wins, and all the weapons Iraq had, that they were hiding, this whole time is shown to the world.. you'll admit you were wrong?

or..

Did you mean you want the gas to be used on America before its ok for America to go to war over it?
did america supply iraq with any weapons during the 80's? a yes or no will suffice.

are they still using those weapons today. a yes or no will suffice.

LMAO@ POWELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:h:

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Mcleanhatch said:

sometimes they are. but from what you posted just about any cop could come to the conclusion that there was a good chance that there was Meth there.

Any cop will reach that conclusion with a narrow mind full of greed.
You can speculate, but you can't just jump into conclusions
ya know?
One is only jumpy if he has something against those he's after....
Someone with an open mind has an "open" approach to the situation....

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
1. sure id admit i was wrong if they actually have all of this illicit gas and shit.

2. Im saying, show me theres gas there and then we can deal with them on our own, without the rest of the world.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
2. Im saying, show me theres gas there and then we can deal with them on our own, without the rest of the world.
blight, do you ignore certain threads? its been posted and is a well known fact that iraq has chemical weapons(regardless of wether they bought them from america or not) . they admitted to it. now theyre not showing the proof of destruction THEY SAID THEY HAD. thats what the inspections are for. so saddam could verify that he had destroyed THE WEAPONS HE ADMITTED HAVING. not to find smoking guns.

Apr 25, 2002
the problem with smoking guns iz that there are not found til theres smoke comin out of them ,then by that time itz too late becuz the shot has been fired and smoke has begun to bellow out the barrel of it and its too late

who was the damn ass spokes man who made that comparison 2 or 3 times while speakin to the press ?

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
sorry phil i didnt see your post directed to me before...
I cant possibly see any reason to attack them until we are sure that that stuff exists. Maybe they dumped it off to some other country? Either way i think it could be totally fake for a cover up for more evil reasons, not our well being and protection. So if i SEE THE WEAPONS for real, and its for sure they were hiding them, then lets do it. Otherwise its our agression and were the ones at fault for attacking on such minimal evidence cause i dont see anything worthy yet.