feel good sign in sheet

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2005
broke my hand recently losing my temper, got a gang of hydros. i just ate a hand full and im feeling hella good. got a half gallon, and ive been pissing my girl off lately, we talked and im gonna get some makeup pussu. life is good. i also get to cash my last insurance check. so im 500$ richer in about 2 hours. life is seriously a blast right now yadida

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
Life is stressful right now with school, music, broads, etc. etc. HOWEVER, I woke up today...so none of that other shit matters. I'm getting ready for a long studio session by drinking a soda, having a few cigs, and bumping the Thriller album.

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
IM hungry.. i too have a gang of hydros.. bout to cook breakfast and have a side of hydro and xanax mixed up into a paste. then im going to layer a cake with it.. I use xanax to sweeten my kool aid..

Does them fuckers taste sweet to anyone else??

Although vics are starting to taste sweet to.

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
Feelin good. Got laid yesterday. Not that i care much, but the girl even had a nice personality and is very "uncomplicated", weather is nice and im about to get paid tomorrow. Also, a Football game is about to be on, i got two tall cans in the fridge and still enough money to cop a dime bag. Life Could be worse right about now

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
yup i got some bomb ass head before.. ive never had a female ask me if i wanted head... so i gave her a pat on the head and whispered "good girl" then beat.. then more head.. then beat again.. finally passed out at like 2 woke up at 4 beat some more got more head. passed out till 7 and beat some more.. then more head.. then i kicked her out the house.. and made myself some breakfast.

Apr 8, 2005
yea, this girl has bomb guts, plus she is cool as fuck, and i can just stay over whenever. its nice. i got her started on hydros now too, so im not the only one slurring my words and shit being all chill. weather is perfect here. found camel menthols for 5$ a pack in town, my cousin recently got out of prison from doing 5, im about to see him for the first time since he got out. its just a perfect day so far.

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
yea, this girl has bomb guts, plus she is cool as fuck, and i can just stay over whenever. its nice. i got her started on hydros now too, so im not the only one slurring my words and shit being all chill. weather is perfect here. found camel menthols for 5$ a pack in town, my cousin recently got out of prison from doing 5, im about to see him for the first time since he got out. its just a perfect day so far.
Man, I got these Marlboro Menthol Blend 54 or some shit for $3.50 a pack the other day. Nice little break on the pocket...not much, but still nice.