FeedBack Please SOldier Hard Cover

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 8, 2002
www.myspace.com
What up BART! I need some feedback on my album cover titled "The Spirit Of Pain" I'm open to good a bad feedback it's all good!

Soldier Hard- The SPirit Of Pain

Featuring: Young Mugzi (The Mossie), Coolio Da Unda Dogg, Playa Rae, Matai, A2tahK, DelaVega, Big Tec, ROYALTY, MOET aka Mad Max, C.Keys and more.........................

FEEDBACK NEEDED!

Soldier Hard..........................OUT!

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
yeah at first i thought you need to do soemthing more with the text but the more i look at it,the more i like the simplicity of it,not to busy,real clean...

Oct 31, 2003
Clean, but I would loose the flag...from the looks of things the Government that so proudly waves that flag more than likely murdered and opressed some of your ancestors (and some of your family to this day)... Just an opinion. Good luck.

May 16, 2002
You should a had a pic of a Bradley in the background and it would of made your cover even more sic dog. LOL j/k

I think it looks cool even from a 19Delta viewpoint.

Dec 8, 2002
www.myspace.com
Streetfight- Thanks for you insite! Much Luv pimp!

Ender- thanks for the input too bro, 19 Kilo though, but i knew what you meant 19 series, its all good!

BayGiants!- I took the feedback you gave and ran with it, thanks to you here the outcome of the new cover, good lookin out fam! I got you on a free copy of the album!

to listen to an album sampler go to http://www.soundclick.com/awolsoldier

www.SoldierHard.com

Stay up ya'll

Soldier Hard...................OUT!

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I like the first one, that is a clean ass cover, real simple, straight to the point, nice job, I don't think the text change was necessary, the black on both of them was enough, it's 2 different fonts and it works well

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
honestly, i think the resolution lookz questionable........the cover is simple but effective, far from the worse ive seen.....im diggin the camo'd text on the second one, and agree bout losin the flag, you could put some storm cloudz or sumthing more effective......if you should decide to have it done professionally, pleeze feel free to saok the samplez on www.evilwayz.com

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
AwolSoldier said:
thanks for the feed, ya'll, much love
Sicc Fuc......what about this I think this is the FINAL cover!
B.Stack............the project is done and complete! After the graphic they go to press!

Soldier Hard......................OUT!
yeah,there you go...just a subtle change but made a difference,thats exactly what i was thinking...something in that main font like an american flag pattern but the camo is even better...still kept the clean look,nice work