Feedback not consistent on siccness?!?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2004
This isnt really directed at no1, I've been thinking this lately but confirmed it after reading that one cats posts(cant believe that nigga talked about crews and battles lmao) ... is siccness feedback dieing out? ... I mean like people are saying "hot" and "good" to shit that looks terrible, redundant, duplicated, and novice instead of giving the straight up facts...

I am not stating in any way that everyone should have the same opinon but come on, as artists we have a general broad idea of whats hot and not on a professional, mixtape, or creatitive scale... but feed is diff from hot and flop...

maybe because the same peep are always postin feed and when others see a bad cover they just skip posts... who knows... shit i do that most of the time lol...

lets take it back to the old siccness days... lmao I dunno maybe im just talkin out my ass its 3:30am right now lol...

..: I dunno maybe i am the only one that noticed it :..

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
gwritin said:
This isnt really directed at no1, I've been thinking this lately but confirmed it after reading that one cats posts(cant believe that nigga talked about crews and battles lmao) ... is siccness feedback dieing out? ... I mean like people are saying "hot" and "good" to shit that looks terrible, redundant, duplicated, and novice instead of giving the straight up facts...
I noticed that about 3 weeks ago. It's all good though. I always give my honest feedback. You can sift through all the bullshit on this forum and see what's really true and what isn't. But then again some things that look good to some won't look good at all to others. But in most cases, the "others" are experienced eyes and minds in this industry and the "some" are just regular joes looking at art. The blind eye. If that makes sense. So what they may be saying is true in their minds, even though if some of the work does look terrible.

All you can do is keep giving your honest opinion.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
This is sad but true. I don't know if people are just doing it to raise post counts but there are too many of these cats who call every piece of work "hot", "dope" "cool" etc. Like Samos said, stick with honest feedback. Those who know better know what's up with it. Maybe the others that don't know will catch up.

Mar 28, 2006
when I have something important that comes to mind, i like to give honest crunstructive criticism but sumtimes i gotta admit when I see something that i just think is hella sick or sumtin and I have nothing I would personally change about it I just say whats on my mind like "DOPE" cuz that shit was dope haha.

Im guessing if alls people post is one word responses everytime theyre just on their way to getting sicctunes