feed back needed

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 20, 2002
Stockton
I'm feeling that first song. The chorus had me rolling for a quick minute, but they got some flows. I haven't had a chance to check the other songs yet, because I'm peeping the first song.

BTW: They don't really sound like amature's. I mean, alot of people on soundclick, sound like they are free flowing, instead of taking it serious. But your homies and thier homies, seem serious when it comes to how to put thier songs together.

Again, this is while I'm listening to "Get Away." Big props though. Tell them to keep doing thier thing.

May 21, 2002
Santa Rosa
hobgoblin said:

BTW: They don't really sound like amature's. I mean, alot of people on soundclick, sound like they are free flowing, instead of taking it serious. But your homies and thier homies, seem serious when it comes to how to put thier songs together.

thats really talk right there i listen to there shit kidd and they sound professional at least and it aint that rinky dinky records shit!

Nov 8, 2002
;thanx 4 tha responcez yall ill tell reezen next time i talk ta him

Lady ill ask them if they got picz later

& yeah there'z alot of sicc Mc'z n canada they just live N Canada so they wont get well known