Feds bustin Oaksterdam

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
Stfu with the 'if the president were white' bull chit. Don't you realize that it doesn't matter who is the president? It ain't about bush or Obama, whitey or black dude. This is about the federal govt targeting and attacking their own citizens. This is about govt, led by men, attacking, criminalizing and locking up other men. Voters wanted weed. why the fuck is the govt going against what the voters wanted? That is what we should be mad about. Enraged even. Not this ole whining "oh woe is me, look at how bad the white man has it" bull shit.

Apr 25, 2002
Stfu with the 'if the president were white' bull chit.
what i really wanted to say was "if the president were republican". but i didnt want to turn it to R and D cus thats annoying, cus both parties are fucks. but it is what it is, breh. R's are "the man" to us minorities.

and word up, i feel all your other words that i didnt quote.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
They only put obama in there to get away with hella shit a white president probably couldn't without making a big stink like that indefinate detention shit and unmanned drones to spy on us n full body scanners at subway and sports arenas
I went to Subway yesterday and didn't get full body scanned. Got a turkey sub.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
They only put obama in there to get away with hella shit a white president probably couldn't without making a big stink like that indefinate detention shit and unmanned drones to spy on us n full body scanners at subway and sports arenas
I went to Subway yesterday and didn't get full body scanned. Got a turkey sub.

Sep 16, 2011
Well if u would of ordered pastrami u would of got scanned

Naw but for real that shits going to end up at court houses areanas and transportation spots all over. Nothing to do with a war everything to do with us

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
do we have to move to a fuckin different planet just to have some common sense freedom?

they raid shops sellin plants which are proven not to kill you...the LD50 for marijuana is impossible to attain under even demanding conditions using the most experienced smoker...its impossible to reach the LD50 without medical equipment and a massive dose of all 66 identified compounds in marijuana

meanwhile cigarettes have over 600 known chemicals, addictives and cleaning agents poured into them, with claims they help the process of growin, drying, curing, and manufacturing the product....all of which are LEGALLY sold and kill over 400,000 people every year...

smh fuck the feds

short

Sicc OG
Feb 2, 2006
weed has thousands years documented use...never ever killed anybody even if they use too much...the only side effects from smokin weed are sleep and maybe the munchies which are great...throw in some visuals from the super potent strains that last a while...weed is the only drug i need...a couple puffs of og kush takes care of the shits that wrong with me