Federation in the chronicle

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 6, 2006
did anyone notice that the 18 dummy they let everyone hear was the unedited version...just never heard the full version before.....feds gon knock the bay with this album

Aug 6, 2006
Fuck the Frederation, I don't like them niggas and I'mma just leave it at that.. Niggas is really tryna take credit for some shit they ain't have shit to do with, talkin about "They rappin about their life style".. Nigga fairfield is not hyphy, that city is country and boring and it's 50 miles away from Oakland. Make up your own shit and stop taking credit from the real Bay! I hope someone runs into one of them and smacks em in the face.

Nov 2, 2005
I knew this was going to happen sooner or later...someone coming in here to tell us how much they hate the FEDs...If you dont like it, you are not being forced to post here... NEXT!

On a more positive note, thanks for the read.

Aug 6, 2006
CaliCaliente said:
I knew this was going to happen sooner or later...someone coming in here to tell us how much they hate the FEDs...If you dont like it, you are not being forced to post here... NEXT!

On a more positive note, thanks for the read.
Wow, I knew this was gonna happen. I state my opinion on a group of fake niggas and some groupie tries to turn it into something else. All I know is the way them niggas is lying to the Chronicle is on some 707 started the hyphy shit. Every one knows that the 707 is the country part of the Bay, ain't no ghost ridin, or sideshows out there. And if they wanna take credit for the "musical movement", go ahead, that isn't exactly a good thing coz most of the shit the Feds put out is trash imo, especially when they try to get hyphy. Them niggas misrepresent the Bay and look stupid tryna claim some shit that some "little kids" in Oakland made up, talkin about "it's the soundtrack to their lifestyle", Ha!!, please.

Apr 25, 2003
www.myspace.com
ParkBoyz said:
Wow, I knew this was gonna happen. I state my opinion on a group of fake niggas and some groupie tries to turn it into something else. All I know is the way them niggas is lying to the Chronicle is on some 707 started the hyphy shit. Every one knows that the 707 is the country part of the Bay, ain't no ghost ridin, or sideshows out there. And if they wanna take credit for the "musical movement", go ahead, that isn't exactly a good thing coz most of the shit the Feds put out is trash imo, especially when they try to get hyphy. Them niggas misrepresent the Bay and look stupid tryna claim some shit that some "little kids" in Oakland made up, talkin about "it's the soundtrack to their lifestyle", Ha!!, please.

What tha fuc is wrong wit chu nigga? You go some deep down lyin' issues layin in your body. How tha fuc you know what's goin on everywhere at all times?