feature presentation

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2006
Is Whip It even going to be a track on Feature Presentation, I don't believe it will be.. but I maybe wrong..

I am not sure if the interview above is the one i recall correctly but every track title is meant to be a film title, for example, Green Mile.

I have to admit, it is a helluva concept for an album and am eagerly awaiting to hear this album, dare I say on the same level as Skatterman & Snug Brim's..

ECF'NW.

Nov 5, 2006
Is Whip It even going to be a track on Feature Presentation, I don't believe it will be.. but I maybe wrong..

I am not sure if the interview above is the one i recall correctly but every track title is meant to be a film title, for example, Green Mile.

I have to admit, it is a helluva concept for an album and am eagerly awaiting to hear this album, dare I say on the same level as Skatterman & Snug Brim's..

ECF'NW.
Im sure if you look hard enough you will find that whip it will be a movie but how could Kutt have known maybe he kicks it with Drew Barrymore. I copy/pasted the Whip it! movie info below, info is reliable from IMDB.com

Whip It! (2009)
advertisement photos board trailer details

Overview
Director:Drew Barrymore

Writers:Shauna Cross (novel)
Shauna Cross (screenplay)

Genre:Comedy | Drama
Plot:In Bodeen, Texas, an indie-rock loving misfit finds a way of dealing with her small-town misery after she discovers a roller derby league in nearby Austin. | full synopsis (warning! may contain spoilers)
Production Notes/Status:
Comments:Filming begins Summer 2008 in Texas
Status Updated:15 February 2008
Note:Because this project is categorized as being in production, the data is subject to change; some data could be removed completely.

Nov 5, 2006
I dont think it will be I think those tracks were for promotion
sure they were for promotion. so what if someone really dug Whip it and then come to find out that that one song that was hella tight isnt on the album, they may not buy it. its not good to promote one way and deliver differently. but then again I should be asking you since you are the expert.

Feb 1, 2008
sure they were for promotion. so what if someone really dug Whip it and then come to find out that that one song that was hella tight isnt on the album, they may not buy it. its not good to promote one way and deliver differently. but then again I should be asking you since you are the expert.
Why would you buy an album for whip it if you heard it over 2 years ago

Nov 5, 2006
Why would you buy an album for whip it if you heard it over 2 years ago
because maybe I heard it two years ago and have been anticipating the album, im speaking hypothetically. Do you think whip it should be left off?
I hate it when someone tries to smash someone elses opinion but then offers nothing of thier own

Oct 16, 2006
I think whip it should still make it on the album, but it would be tight if it was a Whip it remix or something
Agree with you, a Whip It Remix could be interesting. As for the movie information.. cheers but I doubt that when the Strange Music Library album was released with Kutt's tracks on it, I highly doubt information of the movie was available.. unless the overall direction of the album wasn't set in concrete..

I still believe that Whip It may not be included but either way, if it is in fact replaced when the album is released.. I hope the track/s that replace it is/are deserving of it's spot.

ECF'NW.

Oct 16, 2006
I thought I would also throw this out there, but..

Is anyone anticipating Kutt Calhoun's Feature Presentation moreso than Skatterman & Snug Brim's Word On Tha Streets?

ECF'NW.

Nov 5, 2006
i am anticipating them both equally but I have felt more buzz around SS but as for whip it, like i said maybe kutt knows the director, sometimes a movie plot will float around for years before going into production.

Jul 7, 2002
JUst wait for the intense video Sawyer got of Kutt explaining the finger issue.

With Freix in the background acting like a crazy fan on the siccness.

Sep 11, 2002
I thought I would also throw this out there, but..

Is anyone anticipating Kutt Calhoun's Feature Presentation moreso than Skatterman & Snug Brim's Word On Tha Streets?

ECF'NW.
fuck ya, i was anticipating the albums in this order...tech-kaliko-kutt...im not even anticipating SS or ill bill, nor was i prozak or pdm...
Kutt >> SS