FEAR FACTOR 2.0

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 15, 2006
they started this up again.. im baked watchin this shit now.

anyone watch this when it was on a while back? I cant watch sometimes when they eat weird shit

Joe Rogan is the fucking man, too.

If you listen to his comedy or podcast he gets high as fuck while on the show.

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
aye I was stoked when I heard they was bringing fear factor back. The funniest shit is when joe rogan makes fun of the stupid ass people they get on the show.

And yes, that mom-son tandom was fucking weird

Feb 10, 2006
no that was brother n sister who won, they went to the finals tho but lost by one flag.

that chicc wit the evil laugh was gettin on my nerves last night, she looked bad tho especially for her age...both hours were entertaining tho, im hooked once again on fear factor, hopefully it last a while shits funny.

Feb 15, 2006
'Fear Factor' Mom PISSED Over Last Night's Show -- My Son's No Oedipus!!!

"Fear Factor" producers DIABOLICALLY edited Tuesday night's episode to falsely suggest the mother-son team have an incestuous relationship ... this according to the mom.

Monica -- the ex-bodybuilder who teamed up with her son Matias on last night's premiere episode -- tells us, FF editors used a clip of her and her son hugging to make it look like they ... touch each other too much.

Joe Rogan even took a shot at the duo on the show ... joking, "I hug my mom every time I see her ... but then I let go."

Monica tells us, "Last night when the show aired, I was SHOCKED. I am appalled and disgusted at the comments of people on the show about Matias’ and my relationship and how it seems ‘inappropriate’ for a mother and son. Are you kidding me?"

Monica adds, "In no way, shape, or form am I inappropriate with my son ... I’m broken hearted. Joe Rogan ... shame on YOU. You are a father. How dare you talk about my son that way?"

Monica says she's probably not gonna sue -- but she wants everyone to know she's pissed.

We've reached out to "Fear Factor" for comment -- so far, no word back

Feb 21, 2011
Hahahaha oh god.. I couldn't stop laughing watching that episode after reading the comments on here. If they edited it so weird how come all the contestants where laughin and buddy even said "there a lil too touchy for me" hahaha.. they probably aren't really like that maybe but that's some funny shit I was laughing the whole episode

Feb 15, 2006
'check ya self before you wreck ya self, big dicks in ya ass is bad for ya health!'

the newer one with Aubrey Marcus was SIIICK

btw this new board look sucks... everything is jacked.