Favorite Yukmouth song?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 17, 2006
TM1 said:
What's your favorite song that yukmouth is on and what album is it off of?

His verse on Skanless, it's on the OG Looney Tunz tape:

"Niggas buyin bitches nails I know it's in ho,
but I'd rather spend my thirty dollars on some Indo.."

Classic lines all the way through. That's when no one was doing double-rhymes in the bay except Luniz & Bad-N-FluEnz, that's real.

STRATEGY

Mar 17, 2006
STRATEGY_510 said:
His verse on Skanless, it's on the OG Looney Tunz tape:

"Niggas buyin bitches nails I know it's in ho,
but I'd rather spend my thirty dollars on some Indo.."

Classic lines all the way through. That's when no one was doing double-rhymes in the bay except Luniz & Bad-N-FluEnz, that's real.

STRATEGY
With the possible exception of early Heiro..

STRATEGY

Feb 15, 2003
REVELATIONZ.......... gotta be my fav yuk song of all time.. but he got so many i love... mostly off of thugged out and thug lord..... before the heavy flossin and beefin.... but yeah some of my honorable mentions would be

New Testament Outro
Love 2 Hate
Worlds Most Hated
Father Like Son
the list goes on and yuk is one of my fav rappers still to this day but honestly I cant stand that shit when its just like " what what motherfucka step ya game up im rockin 1,000 shoes and different chains everyday" yayyayyaydadada... sometimes i think he forgot where he came from but i aint hatin at all he doin his thing i just think he got potential to make real ass deep songs, gangsta songs, club songs... and I think most people will agree he seems to be wastin a lot of his talent as of late and just spittin some bs... hopefully he savin his best for million dollar mouthpiece.............

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
my favorite yukmouth song is the one where he says in a raspy voice "little boys & girls.....it is I that you seek" :rolleyes:

Oct 24, 2006
City of Dope
Rescue 911
I've Got 5 On It
Ice Cream Man (Luniz & Dru Down version)
Hyptnozie (Redman & Luniz)
Cydalwayz (RR, Cydal, Luniz, DD)
East Side Soldier (Seagram, Yuk, DD, Poohman)
Breezy (Yukmouth, DD, Poppa LQ)
Armed N Dangerous (Luniz & Dru Down)
Girl (Luniz, Crooked I)

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Jeremy, jeremy, jeremy.....I was being sarcastic......ok....maybe I shouldn't have included the "it is I that you seek"....but I know I've heard him say it in other songs.....but after pistols blazin he did that on damn near every song he recorded for hella long